Post your tattoos

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Devonmcknight68

Senior Member
Jan 9, 2016
241
7
18
I got this one a few years ago and pretty happy with it, it's 1 chronicles 16:11 "seek the lord and his strength; seek his presence continually.

image.jpg
 
Nice choice. personally I've never gotten one, always thought my tastes would change and I'd get tired of it.
 
Nice choice. personally I've never gotten one, always thought my tastes would change and I'd get tired of it.

Yeah I think I was 19 but I still haven't gotten tired of them, mostly because the place they are on my arms is a hard spot for me to see, I always forget they are there and then I look in the mirror and I'm just like, oh yeah that's right I have tattoos on my arms. Lol
 
Nice choice. personally I've never gotten one, always thought my tastes would change and I'd get tired of it.

Theres nothing wrong with not altering your body :) I used to have one but I had it removed. I just never felt like it belonged there in the first place
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree, I don't know maybe it wasn't the best decision but I like it, and I have seen other people with scripture. I think it's pretty cool
 
I got this one a few years ago and pretty happy with it, it's 1 chronicles 16:11 "seek the lord and his strength; seek his presence continually.

View attachment 146936
After college and with my first real job, I considered getting a tattoo. Dad would not approved, but it was lips on my bottom, so he would never know. Two things stopped me from getting it:
1. Someone would be sticking a sharp object repeatedly on my bare bottom. (Ain't no way on either of those things -- sharp objects or bare bottom in front of a stranger.)
2. One of my coworkers told me of her time working at a veteran's nursing home. One of her patients she had to bath every night was a 90-something-year-old WWI vet with a tattoo of a fly right smack on that special spot men pull down their flies to get to. It had shrunk considerably over the years. Enough that we were giggling over the thought. So then I pictured what those lips would look like when I was 90.

Needless to say, I have never gotten a tattoo.
im-blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
There's nothing wrong with not altering your body :) I used to have one but I had it removed. I just never felt like it belonged there in the first place
The only thing that sounds more painful to me than getting a tattoo, is getting one removed. OUCH!
 
I thought this thread would have more participation. Kinda disappointed.

Well, I guess I need to go downstairs and take selfies of my tats in the bathroom mirror. BBL