Posting PDFs

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

timf

Well-known member
Jul 7, 2022
509
355
63
I had a link I had put on a post removed because it directed to my web site. It was not a promotion of the web site, but was taken to be. Since some people commented about it positively, I thought I would ask if there was a way to upload a pdf to a post. There is already a provision to upload an image.