(Potentially) Profound Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
"Jesus loves your enemies too, so suck it up."

(This message brought to you by a sign in front of a church I pass on my way to w*rk.)

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Today’s Word: Praying that we find the strength and ability to strive to make more Christ-like Decisions and courage to say ‘Yes’ to Jesus and accept that Our LIFE Choices come at a cost and willingness to make sacrifices for a balanced healthy vibrant Christian life.

Attachments

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I hope change is not permanent. I'm ready to get rid of pennies, and even nickels, and have a dime be the smallest change.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Especially when you're the one driving and they are nervous. :cool:

Not that I would personally know anything about that... just what I've heard... :sneaky:

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
In life being responsible for something also brings with it accountability for you can't be responsible for something without being accountable for what it is you are responsible for..

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
One of the greatest achievements in life is to be able to face the truth of who you REALLY are and not what you or others thought you were...
for who you really are is never the same as who you thought you were and who others thought you were too.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
One of the greatest achievements in life is to be able to face the truth of who you REALLY are and not what you or others thought you were...
for who you really are is never the same as who you thought you were and who others thought you were too.
Who you are
Is what you are
When no one else is looking
And honesty is telling you the truth
Are you who you say you are?
Are you who you say you are?

Cheri Keaggy
"Posies"