(Potentially) Profound Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
At some point in our life we all may have to under go A Vimy Sweep, literally or metaphorically.

K

kaylagrl

A friend of mine posted this on her FB page and I thought it was good advice for my single CC friends.

322964957_631082492123315_7488543208521926388_n.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It's amazing how much we will let people get away with, as long as it involves no extra effort on our part.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
It's amazing how much we will let people get away with, as long as it involves no extra effort on our part.
😆 is that a profound thought in general,
Or applicable to posters here in CC
Or applicable to poster’s on this thread? 😆
Asking for a friend :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have no idea about here on the forum. I don't know how much is that slide, neither do I have any reason to.

My observation was about people in general, on the job, at the store, family life, etc.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Profound thought, the internet was created so we would no longer have to think for ourselves.

Thusiserve

Nov 8, 2022
Pain makes you stronger.
Tears make you braver.
Heartbreak makes you wiser.
So thank the past for a better future.