~Power of the Spirit~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Spirit-power comes from communication with God in prayer and times of quiet meditation. I must constantly seek spirit communication with God. This is a matter directly between me and God. Those who seek it through the medium of the church do not always get the joy and the wonder of spirit communication with God. From this communication comes life, joy, peace, and healing. Many people do not realize the power that can come to them from direct spirit communication."
'Praise God'

Attachments

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, time spent with Him.
Jesus speaks of our days where many will have an outward form and deny the power, to me that is about those who think faith is about going to church and those who walk with Him as you describe have fellowship with Him.
What we give ourselves to, we become.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Spirit-power comes from communication with God in prayer and times of quiet meditation. I must constantly seek spirit communication with God. This is a matter directly between me and God. Those who seek it through the medium of the church do not always get the joy and the wonder of spirit communication with God. From this communication comes life, joy, peace, and healing. Many people do not realize the power that can come to them from direct spirit communication."
'Praise God'

"And...each day I thank God of the Holy Spirit...I know of within...'to be'.
'Praise God' whitedove.gif

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I know how much I enjoy asking for divine encounters before I go out, He always gives them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Good morning friend, I see you spend time with Him as well.
Bless you in Jesus name, this Easter and going forward

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Good morning friend, I see you spend time with Him as well.
Bless you in Jesus name, this Easter and going forward
"Good morning to you...and Thank you for being you. Yes...each day, my 'quiet' time with God, I am blessed blankPic - Copy.jpg
to know of His loving spirit within...and only by God's grace...I too...know of this 'to be'.
I pray God's 'presence' to bless and keep you safe and well, now and beyond."...:)
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
" A good demonstration of ones love of God, is often displayed by ones testimony how
our lives have been changed by a different attitude and behavior of living our life here in the now.
A life may be inspired by words on many pages, and sharing the words. And, being vacant of a
spiritual awakening, informational text characteristics often display ones personal materialistic
personality, and leaves out an essential spiritual awareness of expressing our love of God's
inspiration of truly changing our attitude and behavior, and being grateful of God's love and wisdom
as a guiding 'light' for us to rejoice in."
'Praise God'
56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"To be HONEST...often a testimony opens the 'heart' to share the
deep inner self, and helps 'cleanse' the soul. And, often opens the way
to express ones real purpose of wanting, and/or needing God in ones life.
Of most significance shall be testimony of how ones life has been changed by
turning to God. Glory to God shall be of utmost significance in hope of
bringing lost souls to know of a 'cleansing' of the soul."
( My life was out of control...about...on my profile...over two decades ago I turned to God.
There comes a time when the 'heart' and 'soul' needs cleansed." )

'Praise God'
563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png Friendly.png

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The growth goes on, here and in eternity

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Come close by...with words before you."
~I came...I came to...I came to believe~
~I saw the light~
"Thank God"

1050product - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And, it would be intriguing to hear testimony, ( in a short sentence ) precisely how quoting
scripture brings lost souls to change their lives. Keeping in mind the importance of lost souls.
And, knowing the world knows 'about' God. A lost soul, being more or less clueless, needs what?
And, are we really prepared?
- Copy - Copy - Copy (12) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"My gratitude can never be adequately expressed since God became a real
influence in my life, now over two decades, Thank God.
And let it be known, my spiritual growth is and has been a slow, one day at a time journey.
This spiritual awareness has a presence, no matter where I am, and often helps me to
stop and reevaluate my attitude and behavior accordingly to many different circumstances
that I am confronted with each day. Each day being a new day to improve, knowing it is
not meant to be easy, but well worth knowing of a sound calmness to accept things I can't change,
but to realize, and to change the things I can, for peace and well being, not only for self, but also
to help those around me to have a more calm and orderly life. Striving to be an example of God's love,
make no mistake, requires persistent fortitude.
From this side of the glass, I cannot begin to express the profound importance and significance of
a spiritual awareness, and I believe the lack of such, appears an ignored truth, many simply cannot grasp.
Minds have been self-inflicted with intellectual ego, too often for selfish pursuit of self recognition,
and selfishness shall always hinder a productive spiritual awareness."

2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy.jpg