JC is Catholic but don't let that stop you from listening to this observation of today's world.
I look forward to your thoughts.
I look forward to your thoughts.
JC is Catholic but don't let that stop you from listening to this observation of today's world.
I look forward to your thoughts.
There is a much more than that to do though. The Isrealites didn't pray their way into Canaan.Pray without ceasing in the Divine Prayer language.
That is the plan He gave us to walk out.
Blessings![]()
Didn't say we shouldn't pray. But, we shouldn't JUST pray, either. Sorry, putting feet to the prayers is necessary. God doesn't spoon-feed us.The Israelites were not indwelt.
Praying without ceasing in the Divine prayer language opens up and maintains relationship where we may perceive and walk out His guidance.
It should not be a work of hands, He must be in it.
blessings
Another self-described Christian using a term the Left invented to demonize their spiritual and political opposition. Way to go dude.Unfortunately, Caviezel has drunk the Christian nationalist Kool-Aid and has elevated the Constitution above God's word. He's a false prophet as far as I'm concerned.
Prayer being two way, putting feet to our prayer is walking out the instruction He gives us.Didn't say we shouldn't pray. But, we shouldn't JUST pray, either. Sorry, putting feet to the prayers is necessary. God doesn't spoon-feed us.
Prayer being two way, putting feet to our prayer is walking out the instruction He gives us.
Such as?Jim Caviezel the actor while filming and protraying Jesus was struck by lightning. He might have meant well but being struck by lightning which we say is an act of God tells me there is a problem.
Well, we disagree in part.I'm asking Him where He wants me to go and then doing it, He promises to go ahead of us, and He always keeps His promises.![]()
Such as?
Warning what?Well, if I was this actor and was struck by lightning, I would surely take this as a warning from the Lord