First, I want to praise and thank God Our Father for His care , help and protection in the events of this night.
My son's motorcycle crashed tonight as the rear wheel bearings went bad, causeing the bike to lose control and flip into a ditch.
Thankyou Father God that he only had a few bumps and bruzes!
the bike though will need some repair and care.
Then if that wasnt enough for one night...
I was coming into go to bed to find my husband standing in a strange way, stomping his foot, when suddenly he passed out, I managed to catch him as he fell, breaking His fall, he was in bad shape, he kept trying to get up and fell four more times.
I was terrified, as he was incoherant and sweating profusely, I suspected a diabetic event, but I could not move him or get him to respond and was stuck in the small space between our bed and wall.
I called for medics, and managed to get some syrup into him, as the medics arrived he became coherent enough so I was able to get him into a chair, and out from between the wall and our bed.
His surgars were dangerously low, but with the medics help, we were able to bring him back quickly to normal.
I thankyou Father God for your protective care!
first that you had me there when he first fell, and that he had no injuries, that it was not anything worse, and that he is now fine and sleeping normally.
The fact that I walked in right at the moment needed, was trully God's protective hand, and that I had the streangth to catch him as well, as Im not that strong.
All praise is yours Lord God for keeping the ones I love safe !
Also, my friends son has started treatment for his cancer, the drs believe he will will be ok, and that they caught it early.
He is having his next chemo treatment this friday, do please keep him in your prayers.
Thankyou Lord God for your watchfull eye and makeing sure he is going to be made well!
Finally, thankyou all for your prayers and praise with me in Jesus's name, for God Our Father!!!


Also for letting a very formerly frightened mom and wife vent about a dfficult night, and share the emence greatfulness I have for all that is Gods careing love and glory!
In Jesus, God bless
pickles
My son's motorcycle crashed tonight as the rear wheel bearings went bad, causeing the bike to lose control and flip into a ditch.
Thankyou Father God that he only had a few bumps and bruzes!
the bike though will need some repair and care.
Then if that wasnt enough for one night...
I was coming into go to bed to find my husband standing in a strange way, stomping his foot, when suddenly he passed out, I managed to catch him as he fell, breaking His fall, he was in bad shape, he kept trying to get up and fell four more times.
I was terrified, as he was incoherant and sweating profusely, I suspected a diabetic event, but I could not move him or get him to respond and was stuck in the small space between our bed and wall.
I called for medics, and managed to get some syrup into him, as the medics arrived he became coherent enough so I was able to get him into a chair, and out from between the wall and our bed.
His surgars were dangerously low, but with the medics help, we were able to bring him back quickly to normal.
I thankyou Father God for your protective care!
first that you had me there when he first fell, and that he had no injuries, that it was not anything worse, and that he is now fine and sleeping normally.
The fact that I walked in right at the moment needed, was trully God's protective hand, and that I had the streangth to catch him as well, as Im not that strong.
All praise is yours Lord God for keeping the ones I love safe !
Also, my friends son has started treatment for his cancer, the drs believe he will will be ok, and that they caught it early.
He is having his next chemo treatment this friday, do please keep him in your prayers.
Thankyou Lord God for your watchfull eye and makeing sure he is going to be made well!
Finally, thankyou all for your prayers and praise with me in Jesus's name, for God Our Father!!!
Also for letting a very formerly frightened mom and wife vent about a dfficult night, and share the emence greatfulness I have for all that is Gods careing love and glory!
In Jesus, God bless
pickles