Praise and Thanksgiving

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BtotallyHis

Dec 25, 2017
I wanted to thank the people who prayed for me when recovering from surgery from breast cancer. I am a little over a month out and beginning to feel better.
I am asking for prayer for Monday when I start chemo (41/2 months). Also, please pray for my finances and if it is possible for me to return to work.
This is my second bout with breast cancer and I've been told it is a more aggressive type of cancer.
In Christ's Love,
BtotallyHis

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering the prayer for BtotallyHi. we pray for your healing upon BtotallyHis, let the cancer be gone, give your peace, strength and bless the chemo treatment. Let your presence be with BtotallyHis. Lord bless financially and help to return to work soon. Father we agree with this prayer and ask you Lord please restore BtotallyHis' good health and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, May Your strength & peace be with BtotallyHis, as she goes through the treatment for her recovery. May she know deep within her spirit that You will be there to strengthen her & walk her through the coming days. Give her an abundance of Grace to endure these treatments with ease. Lord You are more then able to lift ways all worry, doubts, fears from our her life. I pray that there will be a complete healing in her body from any further cancer in the coming years. In Jesus name!!

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
I wanted to thank the people who prayed for me when recovering from surgery from breast cancer. I am a little over a month out and beginning to feel better.
I am asking for prayer for Monday when I start chemo (41/2 months). Also, please pray for my finances and if it is possible for me to return to work.
This is my second bout with breast cancer and I've been told it is a more aggressive type of cancer.
In Christ's Love,
BtotallyHis
Hi Btotally, on my prayer list.