Praise God Even in Difficult Times, for He is With Us

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Senior Member
Sep 4, 2013
31,135
7,220
113
SUBJECT: see thread title

CONTEXT: see Scriptures provided

(still confused? read 2 Timothy 2:15)



Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Read More...)

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

James 1:3-4 - Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. (Read More...)

James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; (Read More...)

Jeremiah 29:11-13 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Read More...)

1 Peter 1:6-7 - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: (Read More...)

Psalms 9:9-10 - The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. (Read More...)

Psalms 37:1-40 - ([A Psalm] of David.) Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. (Read More...)

Galatians 6:2 - Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 6:13 - And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 - For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. (Read More...)

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.