Praise God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bnichols4

Apr 2, 2018
Ok so I’ve been away for about a year and my life has drastically changed since then. Back in December I had a bit of a health scare and I wasn’t sure I was going to make it out alive. I got sent to the hospital with pneumonia all in my left lung and I was to stay the night for observation. Well my blood work came back and the doctor said I also have sepsis. For those of you who don’t know what sepsis is it’s basically blood poisoning and it can affect your organs and cause them to shut down. I was very scared I didn’t want to die yet I’m to young, but God saw me through it all and got me better within two weeks. I still don’t know how I survived but I have a story to tell others of how God saved my life. I hope this helps others that are struggling to find your purpose in life b/c I found my purpose; to tell others the great things God has done in my life and how I’ve overcome so many obstacles in life but still manage to press on with life and not give up.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Maybe you could tell us HOW you got blood poisoning?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Ok so I’ve been away for about a year and my life has drastically changed since then. Back in December I had a bit of a health scare and I wasn’t sure I was going to make it out alive. I got sent to the hospital with pneumonia all in my left lung and I was to stay the night for observation. Well my blood work came back and the doctor said I also have sepsis. For those of you who don’t know what sepsis is it’s basically blood poisoning and it can affect your organs and cause them to shut down. I was very scared I didn’t want to die yet I’m to young, but God saw me through it all and got me better within two weeks. I still don’t know how I survived but I have a story to tell others of how God saved my life. I hope this helps others that are struggling to find your purpose in life b/c I found my purpose; to tell others the great things God has done in my life and how I’ve overcome so many obstacles in life but still manage to press on with life and not give up.
I almost died from pneumonia last December, too! I'm glad you made it.

Apr 13, 2019
What a faithful, merciful, powerful God we serve! And Amen! That's an amazing testimony to the glory of our Awesome God! :)

G

Godsgirl83

So 2 verses came to mind while reading your testimony. The first, which I see you have listed as your favorite being Jeremiah 29:11.
The second Psalm 118: 17
"I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done." ;)

Glad to hear you are well.

M

Miri

Maybe you could tell us HOW you got blood poisoning?
Sepsis is when you have an infection but instead of it remaining local,
It spreads to the blood system and travels around the body. It’s more
common than you think and and infection can trigger it. Any infection
anywhere can cause sepsis.

My aunt had sepsis in Feb 2018 from a UTI infection. She became unwell,
wouldn’t eat, temp high, oxygen levels were lower than normal, feeling unwell,
confusion, Which are all signs of sepsis. I recognised them and called an
ambulance. If it’s noticed before it gets to
the later stage most people think of (obvious blood poisening mottled black skin etc)
then it’s readily treatable even in someone like my aunt who has COPD and heart failure.
My aunt was in hosp for two weeks as well on IV antibiotics.

Praise God for both recoveries.