Praise the Creator of the heavens and earth!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 100:1-5, "Make a joyful shout to Yahweh, all you lands. Serve Yahweh with gladness! Come before His presence with singing! Know that Yahweh is our Father! It is He Who made us, and not we ourselves. We are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His Name! For Yahweh is righteous, His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures throughout all generations!"

praise and glory to the Creator of the heavens and earth for He is perfect in Righteousness, mercy and justice!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
[video=youtube;A9c2IRcOT-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9c2IRcOT-E[/video]

Praises belong to the Lamb of God, because He is worthy!
He has done what no one could, and no one cared to.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Psa 34:1-4 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. (4) I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

K

Karraster

[h=1]Psalm 147 King James Version (KJV)[/h] 147 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 29:1-2, "Ascribe to Yahweh, O you mighty, ascribe to Yahweh glory and strength. Ascribe to Yahweh the glory due His Name! Worship Him in the beauty of holiness."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 86:8-11, "There is none like You among the gods O Yahweh, and there are no works like Your works. All the nations, which You have made, will come and worship in front of You, O Yahweh, and glorify Your Name. For You are great and do wondrous things; You Alone, O Yahweh, are our Father. Teach us Your way, O Yahweh, and we will walk in Your truth! Make us one in heart; a unity, to reverence Your Name!"

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Praises belong to the Lamb of God, because He is worthy!
He has done what no one could, and no one cared to.
When I think about what He did for us, I feel so unworthy.

Sep 30, 2014
Isaiah 49:13 - Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

Sep 6, 2014
Psalm 150:6
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Sep 30, 2014

8Oh that men would praise the YAHWEH for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men
!

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
1 Chronicles 16:8, "Give thanks to Yahweh; call with His Name! Make His works known to the peoples. Sing to Him; sing praise to Him! Speak of all His wondrous works! Glory in His Holy Name! Let the hearts of those who seek Yahweh rejoice! Seek Yahweh and His strength, seek His face always! Remember His marvelous works, which He has done--His signs, and the judgments, which He has given."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
He sends His word and heals them, and delivers them from their destructions!

that men would praise the YAHWEH for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men
!

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Yahweh is the Most High worthy of all glory and praise!!!!

All who have been guided, healed, forgiven, and saved by Yah shout praises with joy and gladness!

For our Father has called us! He has not forgotten! His word stands forever!

For He is perfect in love and righteousness!

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 40:1-17, “I waited, waited for יהוה; And He inclined to me, and heard my cry. And He drew me Out of the pit of destruction, Out of the muddy clay, And He set my feet upon a rock, He is establishing my steps. Then He put a new song in my mouth; Praise to our Strength; Many do see it and fear, And trust in יהוה. Blessed is that man who has made יהוה his trust, And has not turned to the proud, And those turning aside to falsehood. O יהוה my Strength, many are the wonders Which You have done, and Your purposes toward us; There is no one to compare with You; I declare and speak: They are too many to be numbered. Sacrificeand meal offering You did not desire; You have opened my ears; Burnt offering and sin offering You did not ask for. Then I said, “See, I have come; In the scroll of the Book it is prescribed for me. I have delighted to do Your pleasure, O my Strength, And Your Torah is within my heart. I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness, In the great assembly; See, I do not restrain my lips, O יהוה, You know. I did not conceal Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your trustworthiness and Your deliverance; I did not hide Your kindness and Your truth From the great assembly. Do not withhold Your compassion from me, O יהוה; Let Your kindness and Your truth always watch over me. For evils without number have surrounded me; My crookednesses have overtaken me, And I have been unable to see; They became more than the hairs of my head; And my heart has failed me. Be pleased, O יהוה, to deliver me; O יהוה, hasten to help me! Let those who seek to destroy my life Be ashamed and abashed altogether; Let those who are desiring my evil Be driven back and put to shame. Let those who say to me, “Aha, aha!” Be appalled at their own shame. Let all those who seek You Rejoice and be glad in You; Let those who love Your deliverance always say, “ יהוה be exalted! But I am poor and needy; Let יהוה think upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; O my Strength, do not delay!

Sep 6, 2014
Revelation 4:11
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 71:8, “My mouth is filled with Your praise, Your splendor, all the day.”

Sep 6, 2014
Psalm 113
1Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
2Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
3From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
4The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
5Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
6Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 27 יהוה is my light and my deliverance; Whom should I fear? יהוה is the refuge of my life; Whom should I dread? When evil-doers come against me To eat up my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, They shall stumble and fall. Though an army encamps against me, My heart does not fear; Though battle comes up against me, Even then I would be trusting. One matter I asked of יהוה – this I seek: To dwell in the House of יהוה All the days of my life, To see the pleasantness of יהוה, And to inquire in His Hĕḵal. For in the day of evil He hides me in His booth; In the covering of His Tent He hides me; On a rock He raises me up. And now my head is lifted up above my enemies all around me; And I offer in His Tent with shouts of joy; I sing, yea, I sing praises to יהוה. Hear, O יהוה, when I cry with my voice! And show me favour, and answer me. To my heart You have said, “Seek My face.” Your face, יהוה, I seek. Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in displeasure; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O Elohim of my deliverance. When my father and my mother have forsaken me, Then יהוה does take me in. Teach me Your way, O יהוה, And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies. Do not give me over To the desire of my adversaries; For false witnesses have risen against me, And they breathe out cruelty to me. What if I had not believed To see the goodness of יהוה In the land of the living! Wait on יהוה, be strong, And let Him strengthen your heart! Wait, I say, on יהוה !”