Praise the Creator of the heavens and earth!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Isaiah 25:1, “O יהוה, You are my Strength. I exalt You, I praise Your Name, for You shall do a wonder – counsels of long ago, trustworthiness, truth.”

PraiseYah, for He is Mighty above all!

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Yeremyah 17:12-14, "An esteemed throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our set-apart place. O יהוה, the expectation of Yisra’yl, all who forsake You are put to shame. “Those who depart from Me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken יהוה, the fountain of living waters.” Heal me, O יהוה, so that I am healed. Save me, so that I am saved, for You are my praise."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 136:1, "Give thanks to יהוה, for He is beauty! For His loving-commitment is everlasting."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 138, "1, I give You thanks with all my heart; Before the mighty ones I sing praises to You."2, "I bow myself toward Your set-apart temple, And give thanks to Your Name For Your loving-commitment and for Your truth; For You have made great Your Word, Your Name, above all."3, "On the day I called You did answer me, You made me bold with strength in my being."4, "Let all the sovereigns of the earth Give thanks to You, O יהוה, When they shall hear the words of Your mouth."5, "And let them sing of the ways of יהוה, For great is the esteem of יהוה."6, "Though יהוה is exalted, He looks on the humble; But the proud He perceives from a distance."7, "Though I walk in the midst of distress, You revive me; You stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand saves me."8, "יהוה does perfect for me. O יהוה, Your loving-commitment is everlasting. Do not forsake the works of Your hands."

Sep 6, 2014
Psalm 71:15-17
My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
16I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
17O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
PS 96

Ps 96
96 O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
7 Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
8 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
KJV

Ps 96
96 O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name;Proclaim his salvation from day to day.
3 Declare his glory among the nations, his wonders among all people.
4 How great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he is to be reveared above all that are worshipped as gods.
5 For all the gods of the nations are silly things: but the Lord made the heavens.
6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
7 Ascribe unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, Ascribe unto the Lord glory and strength.
8 Ascribe unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: reverence before him, all the earth.
10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also is firmly established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people in fairness.
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood clap their hands
13 Before the Lord: who cometh,who cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people by his truth.

My translation

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 145:1-5, "I exalt You, my Strength, O Sovereign; And bless Your Name forever and ever. All day long I bless You, And praise Your Name forever and ever. Great is יהוה, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable. Generation after generation praise Your works, And they declare Your mighty acts. I declare the esteemed splendor of Your excellency, And the matters of Your wondrous works."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Yeremyah 17:12-14, "An esteemed throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our set-apart place. O יהוה, the expectation of Yisra’yl, all who forsake You are put to shame. “Those who depart from Me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken יהוה, the fountain of living waters.” Heal me, O יהוה, so that I am healed. Save me, so that I am saved, for You are my praise."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Psalm 139,

1, O יהוה, You have searched me And know me.

2, "You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought from afar.

3, "You sift my path and my lying down, And know well all my ways.

4, "For there is not a word on my tongue, But see, O יהוה, You know it all!

5, "You have closed me in, behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me –

6, "Knowledge too wondrous for me, It is high, I am unable to reach it.

7, "Where would I go from Your Spirit? Or where would I flee from Your face?

8, "If I go up into the heavens, You are there; If I make my bed in She’ol, see, You are there.

9, "I take the wings of the morning, I dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

10, "There, too, Your hand would lead me, And Your right hand hold me.

11, "If I say, “Darkness shall cover me,” Then night would be light to me;

12, "Even darkness is not dark for You, But night shines as the day – As is darkness, so is light.

13, "For You, You possessed my kidneys, You have covered me in my mother’s womb.

14, "I give thanks to You, For I am awesomely and wondrously made! Wondrous are Your works, And my being knows it well.

15, "My bones were not concealed from You, When I was shaped in a hidden place, Knit together in the depths of the earth.

16, "Your eyes saw my unformed body. And in Your book all of them were written, The days they were formed, While none was among them.

17, "And how precious are Your thoughts to me, O Yah! How great has been the sum of them!

18, "If I should count them, They would be more than the sand; When I wake up, I am still with You.

19, "Oh, that You would kill· the wrong, O Yah! Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed!

20, "They speak against You wickedly. Bring Your enemies to naught!

21, "O יהוה, do I not hate them, who hate You? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?

22, "With a complete hatred I hate them; They have become my enemies.

23, "Search me, O Yah, and know my heart; Try me, and know my thoughts;

24, "And see if an idolatrous way is in me, And lead me in the way everlasting."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 34:1-2, “I bless [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]at all times; His praise is continually in my mouth. My being makes its boast in [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]; Let the humble hear and be glad."[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 25:2-6, “O my Mighty One, in You I have put my trust; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies exult over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those who are treacherous without cause be ashamed. Show me Your ways, O [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the Strength of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. Remember, O [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], Your compassion and Your loving-commitments, For they are from everlasting.”[/FONT]

Feb 28, 2016
Thank You, Hiz,

what a beautiful example you are of sharing Yeshua's Love and Grace for all
who care to read with understanding in their Love for Him...GBY

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Thank You, Hiz,

what a beautiful example you are of sharing Yeshua's Love and Grace for all
who care to read with understanding in their Love for Him...GBY
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 117:2, "For His lovingkindness is great toward us, And the truth of YHWH is everlasting. Praise YHWH!"[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 119:142-145, “Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth. Distress and anguish have found me; Your commands are my delight. The righteousness of Your witnesses is forever; Make me understand, that I might live. I have called with all my heart; Answer me, O [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]! I observe Your Laws.”[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Genesis 2:4, “These are the births of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Elohim made earth and heavens.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Isaiah 37:15-16, “And Ḥizqiyahu prayed to [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], saying, O [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]of hosts, Strength of Yisra’yl, the One who dwells between the keruḇim, You are Mighty, You alone, of all the reigns of the earth. You have made the heavens and earth.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]