Praise God, there were 5 good contacts yesterday. A single father and his daughter might come to church. Also, a couple and their daughter might check it out. Additionally,
there is a woman is open to the soccer program for her grandson. Awesome. I guess, this builds on a dream planted in me, to make a soccer program available to kids, so they can hear the gospel while engaging in competitive play. There is someone who has a relative who can build a goal, do I hope we can move to getting that accomplished by the Fall.
I had a family on my heart. So I decided it was time to fix my vehicle, so they could get a ride to church. Well, I just saw them and they expressed their interest to come to church-- AND are willing to ride with someone else, which means I do not have to go out of my way to pick them up as often.
Today I god the vehicle inspection and updated sticker.
Thereafter, praise God, I was shocked to find that someone wanted to pay for
my fuel. You see, I needed fuel and did not have the monies at that time.
I am going to see my 93 year old Great Uncle... this weekend.
Finally, unrelated, I am going to read more this month than ever in my life.
there is a woman is open to the soccer program for her grandson. Awesome. I guess, this builds on a dream planted in me, to make a soccer program available to kids, so they can hear the gospel while engaging in competitive play. There is someone who has a relative who can build a goal, do I hope we can move to getting that accomplished by the Fall.
I had a family on my heart. So I decided it was time to fix my vehicle, so they could get a ride to church. Well, I just saw them and they expressed their interest to come to church-- AND are willing to ride with someone else, which means I do not have to go out of my way to pick them up as often.
Today I god the vehicle inspection and updated sticker.
Thereafter, praise God, I was shocked to find that someone wanted to pay for
my fuel. You see, I needed fuel and did not have the monies at that time.
I am going to see my 93 year old Great Uncle... this weekend.
Finally, unrelated, I am going to read more this month than ever in my life.