Pray for a COVID 19 Vaccine to be made available ASAP!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

What is absolutely and completely ridiculous is that no virus has been proven, yet you keep insisting one exists. I'm not alleging that 5G causes a virus, anymore than I'm alleging that a virus exists - both are equally unfounded claims.

I am stating that the symptoms attributed to the imaginary "coronavirus" are no different to those of the flu, which indeed, is caused not by a virus, but by electromagnetic radiation.

That 5G waves are lower in power is not the matter in dispute. The matter is that these radiation frequencies have not been tested by governments for health effects on man. The testing that has been done indicates that 3G and 4G radiation could have serious health effects. 5G will have moreso.

Why do you agree that its allowable to lock down the world for a virus that has never been proven, but presume that 5G radiation is safe without any testing whatsoever? If you agree with adopting the precautionary principle at the cost of the fundamental human rights and liberties of all people in the entire world, why not the same precautionary principle with 5G for a fraction of the cost - the corporate profits of a handful of telcos?

The sun is a lot further away than the planned 5G emitters. Were the 5G sources going to be located so far away as the sun, I don't suppose too many people would worry about 5G, either.

Where is your evidence for this 5G is causing the illness None I might add. Pure speculation.

There is far more evidence this virus was developed in a lab in China that what you postulate.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Where is your evidence for this 5G is causing the illness None I might add. Pure speculation.

There is far more evidence this virus was developed in a lab in China that what you postulate.
First prove the virus causes the sickness. There is likewise no evidence for this - pure speculation. But because this specuation comes from the government, you believe it, rather than the thing no government wants to talk about and all the bought and paid for media corporations want to censor, though it fits the picture better - 5G.

If we unequivically prove that the sickness comes from a virus (which we won't, because it doesn't), then we could speculate even further on the origin of the thing having been developed in some Chinese lab (which it wasn't, because the "virus" doesn't cause the sickness).

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I am really not worried about these theories. The more illogical and unreasonable they are the easier they are to discount. The rationale do not fall for them and the irrational want to believe them and there is nothing one can do to change their minds. The real issue is that we do not let the devil draw us into hateful and unkind words and attitudes toward our brothers and sisters in the body of Christ over these conspiracy theories. That is the wile of the devil that we should not be ignorant of. However, by the grace of God I have recognized this tactic of the enemy and learned how to gracefully change the subject with my brothers and sisters and steer the conversation away from the divisive theories with questions like " so what has God been doing in your family lately?" or "How is your son doing?" etc. People get real, when they start talking about their family and soon the theories are forgotten and they LOVE you for asking about their family. That is just one method to steer conversation toward heart issues that really matter rather than meaningless talk that tends to no profit.
You’re ridiculous! YOU started this thread, not to do all the things you said in this post, not to spread the Gospel, Not to have God heal anyone sick, but to pray for a vaccine! As if that’s the be all end all of God’s Will.

Now you try and act like those telling the dangers of this as “illogical “ and “unreasonable “. Dude, YOU are the illogical and unreasonable one! You are relying on the world, the world’s cure, and praying to God for the world’s, read that satan’s, cure.

You do realize that he is control of the world system?
Yes we know God is ultimately in control, but he allows Satan to run this world system, because of Adam’s fall.

E

EleventhHour

You’re ridiculous! YOU started this thread, not to do all the things you said in this post, not to spread the Gospel, Not to have God heal anyone sick, but to pray for a vaccine! As if that’s the be all end all of God’s Will.

Now you try and act like those telling the dangers of this as “illogical “ and “unreasonable “. Dude, YOU are the illogical and unreasonable one! You are relying on the world, the world’s cure, and praying to God for the world’s, read that satan’s, cure.

Yes we know God is ultimately in control, but he allows Satan to run this world system, because of Adam’s fall.
Are antibiotics Satan's cure?

Are pacemakers Satan's cure?

Are blood transfusions Satan's cure?

Are medication that help heart arrhythmia Satan"cure?

Is dialysis Satan's cure?

I can go on... tell me which ones?

E

EleventhHour

First prove the virus causes the sickness. There is likewise no evidence for this - pure speculation. But because this specuation comes from the government, you believe it, rather than the thing no government wants to talk about and all the bought and paid for media corporations want to censor, though it fits the picture better - 5G.

If we unequivically prove that the sickness comes from a virus (which we won't, because it doesn't), then we could speculate even further on the origin of the thing having been developed in some Chinese lab (which it wasn't, because the "virus" doesn't cause the sickness).
You obviously live in a different place... outside of the laws of nature, science, medicine, virology, physics, biology, chemistry, physical science, applied science, engineering etc.,

Believe as you will, but you are far removed from science that is for sure.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Are antibiotics Satan's cure?

Are pacemakers Satan's cure?

Are blood transfusions Satan's cure?

Are medication that help heart arrhythmia Satan"cure?

Is dialysis Satan's cure?

I can go on... tell me which ones?
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope

But this vaccine, apparently needed for a man-made disease sure could be.

Do you doubt that Satan is the head of this world system?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I posted this on different thread, but I’d ask you people that don’t believe there is an actual conspiracy, to read and ponder this. Don’t just have a knee jerk reaction:

Think on this. This insanely wicked man, over and over again says that we have to vaccinate NEARLY ALL people on the planet. His idea of NEARLY is 7 Billion souls. Well, there are just over 7.5 Billion people on Earth. Why aren't the other 500 million getting vaccinated?

This is of course speculation, but I have been bothered by at least 15 yrs upon learning about "The American Stonehenge", or Georgia Guidestones. Don't know how familiar you with them, but someone took the time, resources, and money, NO ONE still seems sure who, to erect and maintain this monstrosity! Read the "Rules" that are etched in 10 World languages, paying SPECIAL attention to rule number 1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 (500 million) IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE.

That looks like a serious connection to Bill Gates 500,000,000 that won't have to be innoculated with his poison!

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

E

EleventhHour

Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope

But this vaccine, apparently needed for a man-made disease sure could be.

Do you doubt that Satan is the head of this world system?
Satan has no power unless it be granted him by God.

Then he also can be help responsible for those medical treatments can he not?

S

Scribe

Satan's trick is to get Christians divided over taking a vaccine. While you are getting upset and calling people ridiculous you are falling into his trap. Yes I will get the vaccine when it is tested safe and available. Those who believe in the science behind vaccines are going to keep doing their jobs, thank God, and hopefully it will be better than a 75% effective rate, but even if it is only 75% it will save many lives. One day when it is obvious that most of these conspiracy theories were lies those that knew better will learn from it, and be even less likely to listen to them, and those who don't care if they are lies or not will be pushing new theories. Everyone always likes a good ghost story so there will always be an audience ready to listen to a new "scary" story.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Whatever
Satan's trick is to get Christians divided over taking a vaccine. While you are getting upset and calling people ridiculous you are falling into his trap. Yes I will get the vaccine when it is tested safe and available. Those who believe in the science behind vaccines are going to keep doing their jobs, thank God, and hopefully it will be better than a 75% effective rate, but even if it is only 75% it will save many lives. One day when it is obvious that most of these conspiracy theories were lies those that knew better will learn from it, and be even less likely to listen to them, and those who don't care if they are lies or not will be pushing new theories. Everyone always likes a good ghost story so there will always be an audience ready to listen to a new "scary" story.
Whatever blows your skirt up dude.

S

Scribe

This, from another thread:
We have always assumed the mark was for cash purchase debiting purposes. But it COULD mean simply that you can't buy or sell because you need the mark to prove you have been vaccinated. So even if cash or regular credit cards are still fine to use, you couldn't buy or sell unless you have the mark, proving you were vaccinated.

This Bill Gates funded company appears close to having a vaccine. This is an RNA derived vaccine. Meaning it gives instructions to your DNA to replicate antibodies for the virus. I'll post the article, but read THIS paragraph from it:

"The potential vaccine by Moderna contains genetic material called messenger RNA, or mRNA, that was produced in a lab. The mRNA is a genetic code that tells cells what to build — in this case, an antigen that may induce an immune response to the virus."

They would literally be injecting foreign genetic material into your body. I have long thought that the mark will have a satanic genetic element to it. As simply cutting out the mark would have no effect on the genetic material that is now in your cells, and therefore those who receive it are irredeemable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/mod...on-early-stage-coronavirus-vaccine-trial.html
Great article. Thanks. I did not know they were having that level of success. This is very hopeful. Amazing science. I love reading about how this all works, I am going to see what else I can find out about this. It is not sinister like you presented it. It must be a very rewarding career to be involved in creating cures like this. As far as Bill Gates is concerned I highly respect Bill Gates investing in things that will help people like he does. He is a great example of using his wealth to make the world a better place. He doesn't have to do it. I think he sincerely wants to make a difference. Only God knows the heart but I am going to assume the best about his motives. I think broke people are just jealous that he made so much money. Must be evil if your a billionaire. That is how their logic works.

S

Scribe

This, from another thread:
We have always assumed the mark was for cash purchase debiting purposes. But it COULD mean simply that you can't buy or sell because you need the mark to prove you have been vaccinated. So even if cash or regular credit cards are still fine to use, you couldn't buy or sell unless you have the mark, proving you were vaccinated.

This Bill Gates funded company appears close to having a vaccine. This is an RNA derived vaccine. Meaning it gives instructions to your DNA to replicate antibodies for the virus. I'll post the article, but read THIS paragraph from it:

"The potential vaccine by Moderna contains genetic material called messenger RNA, or mRNA, that was produced in a lab. The mRNA is a genetic code that tells cells what to build — in this case, an antigen that may induce an immune response to the virus."

They would literally be injecting foreign genetic material into your body. I have long thought that the mark will have a satanic genetic element to it. As simply cutting out the mark would have no effect on the genetic material that is now in your cells, and therefore those who receive it are irredeemable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/mod...on-early-stage-coronavirus-vaccine-trial.html

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...cial-media-rna-vaccines-do-not-alter-our-dna/
FULL CLAIM: “Bill Gates explains that the COVID vaccine will use experimental technology and permanently alter your DNA”; “RNA vaccines would carry the danger of triggering autoimmune reactions, meaning the body basically goes to war against itself”​

SUMMARY

A claim that RNA vaccine technology, which is being used to develop a COVID-19 vaccine candidate, will “permanently alter your DNA” was published in an article by Waking Times in May 2020, forming the basis for many viral posts on social media. The claim has received more than 200,000 views at the time of this review’s publication. Although the original article has since been corrected following PolitiFact’s fact-check, the posts which reshared the article’s content have not been corrected and continue to propagate this claim (see example here).

Scientists who examined the claim’s scientific credibility told Health Feedback that the claim is inaccurate and results from a fundamental misunderstanding of how RNA vaccines work and how nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) interact with the human body.

Robert Carnahan, associate professor at Vanderbilt University and associate director of the Vanderbilt Vaccine Center, explained that while “RNA vaccines represent a new innovation, they are based on longstanding foundational scientific principles.” RNA serves as the recipe or blueprint that instructs cells to make a particular protein. After it has served its purpose, “cells in the body have innate mechanisms of degrading this RNA and not allowing it to persist,” he said. Therefore, any RNA injected from a vaccine can't persist long enough to cause autoimmune disorders, which are chronic diseases. A 2017 study published by Science Advances estimated that RNA used as protein blueprints (messenger RNA or mRNA) generally lasted for a mere two minutes in yeast cells[1]. Another study in mice found that mRNA decayed after about three days post-injection[2].

Carnahan also pointed out that RNA is chemically different from DNA, making it virtually impossible for RNA to directly integrate into DNA to change a person’s genome.

While concerns over the safety profile of the potential vaccines are natural, given the accelerated vaccine development timeline imposed by the urgency of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sanjay Mishra, a staff scientist and project coordinator at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, explained that RNA vaccines are considered to be extremely safe based on past research[3,4]. “Safety studies have concluded that there is little concern for integration of DNA into genomes. mRNA vaccines are even safer and advantageous because RNA itself cannot integrate into genomic DNA without the presence of a retrovirus element, such as reverse transcriptase and integrase,” he said.

In fact, we can recognize that the fear of foreign DNA or RNA integrating into and changing our own genome is unfounded, when we remember that we come into daily contact with a large amount of DNA and RNA in the environment that is not our own. For example, we ingest DNA and RNA through our food. Our body hosts many microorganisms, like bacteria and fungi, which colonize different tissues and organs, such as our skin and digestive tract. Furthermore, in people who have received blood transfusions or organ transplants, scientists have not observed the DNA of the donor integrating into the recipient’s DNA and altering it.

S

Scribe

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...cial-media-rna-vaccines-do-not-alter-our-dna/
FULL CLAIM: “Bill Gates explains that the COVID vaccine will use experimental technology and permanently alter your DNA”; “RNA vaccines would carry the danger of triggering autoimmune reactions, meaning the body basically goes to war against itself”​

SUMMARY

A claim that RNA vaccine technology, which is being used to develop a COVID-19 vaccine candidate, will “permanently alter your DNA” was published in an article by Waking Times in May 2020, forming the basis for many viral posts on social media. The claim has received more than 200,000 views at the time of this review’s publication. Although the original article has since been corrected following PolitiFact’s fact-check, the posts which reshared the article’s content have not been corrected and continue to propagate this claim (see example here).

Scientists who examined the claim’s scientific credibility told Health Feedback that the claim is inaccurate and results from a fundamental misunderstanding of how RNA vaccines work and how nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) interact with the human body.

Robert Carnahan, associate professor at Vanderbilt University and associate director of the Vanderbilt Vaccine Center, explained that while “RNA vaccines represent a new innovation, they are based on longstanding foundational scientific principles.” RNA serves as the recipe or blueprint that instructs cells to make a particular protein. After it has served its purpose, “cells in the body have innate mechanisms of degrading this RNA and not allowing it to persist,” he said. Therefore, any RNA injected from a vaccine can't persist long enough to cause autoimmune disorders, which are chronic diseases. A 2017 study published by Science Advances estimated that RNA used as protein blueprints (messenger RNA or mRNA) generally lasted for a mere two minutes in yeast cells[1]. Another study in mice found that mRNA decayed after about three days post-injection[2].

Carnahan also pointed out that RNA is chemically different from DNA, making it virtually impossible for RNA to directly integrate into DNA to change a person’s genome.

While concerns over the safety profile of the potential vaccines are natural, given the accelerated vaccine development timeline imposed by the urgency of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sanjay Mishra, a staff scientist and project coordinator at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, explained that RNA vaccines are considered to be extremely safe based on past research[3,4]. “Safety studies have concluded that there is little concern for integration of DNA into genomes. mRNA vaccines are even safer and advantageous because RNA itself cannot integrate into genomic DNA without the presence of a retrovirus element, such as reverse transcriptase and integrase,” he said.

In fact, we can recognize that the fear of foreign DNA or RNA integrating into and changing our own genome is unfounded, when we remember that we come into daily contact with a large amount of DNA and RNA in the environment that is not our own. For example, we ingest DNA and RNA through our food. Our body hosts many microorganisms, like bacteria and fungi, which colonize different tissues and organs, such as our skin and digestive tract. Furthermore, in people who have received blood transfusions or organ transplants, scientists have not observed the DNA of the donor integrating into the recipient’s DNA and altering it.
https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243 RNA mRNA vaccine studies
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/rna.22269

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This guy on Twitter has done exhaustive research on Bill Gates. I know there are those like Scribe, no matter how many Indian or African children he maimed and killed with experimental vaccines, will never accept truth, but for others, you can check out his research here:

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
You obviously live in a different place... outside of the laws of nature, science, medicine, virology, physics, biology, chemistry, physical science, applied science, engineering etc.,

Believe as you will, but you are far removed from science that is for sure.
Yes - he lives in a different place -- outside of the MATRIX - outside of the propaganda and programming that Satan has deceived the whole world with - outside of the lies of "modern science"...

@Moses_Young is not far removed from science; rather, he is trying to get people to see [some of] the real science that Satan does not want people to see...

S

Scribe

Yes - he lives in a different place -- outside of the MATRIX - outside of the propaganda and programming that Satan has deceived the whole world with - outside of the lies of "modern science"...

@Moses_Young is not far removed from science; rather, he is trying to get people to see [some of] the real science that Satan does not want people to see...
The Matrix was just a fictional script written by two transvestites. Believing it is reality could be the root of the problem. :)