Precious friend, @enril, praying for you; Please be Very Richly Encouraged andI need courage to talk to my youth pastor about my second (night) life. I have been emailing him, but talking in person is much better. and harder. I also want to tell a friend. but, the fear of rejection. so strong. because I really value my relationship with her.
yup. we have a meeting sceduled.Your youth pastor would be someone you can approach to. He would accept you with love, understanding, and not with judgement. And he's there to guide you. What I'll be praying for would be for the Holy Spirit of God our Father to speak to you, go inside you, and give you the peace, courage, and certainty that things will be alright as you talk to them.
As for your friend, she is a true friend, who never leaves, who understands, and will also guide you.
And lastly, praying for you to approach a loving Father in heaven, who would always accept you lovingly, and disclipline you justfully, as a Father would. Because He doesn't mean any harm to fall upon you.
These I'm specially praying for you. Be at peace. Everything is alright. You're doing the right step and I'm proud of you.
Amen.
That's great. I hope and I trust that all is going better for you now. Thank you and praise the Lord in everything.yup. we have a meeting sceduled.
she is. I e-mailed her, and we have been talking. she is indeed. and does understand.
thank you.
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.I need courage to talk to my youth pastor about my second (night) life. I have been emailing him, but talking in person is much better. and harder. I also want to tell a friend. but, the fear of rejection. so strong. because I really value my relationship with her.
yep. now i need to think about telling my parents.In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.
Lord of Heaven and earth, may Your Kingdom come and all obey You. Give courage to this servant of Yours and enable him to honestly tell his supervisors and close relatives everything that he is hiding. Help him to overcome his shame and tell the whole truth to his pastor. May he find cure and solution for his dilemmas. Show him the right way of life that pleases You; reveal to him everything that saddens You in his life and that he needs to change for the better. Bring him to obedience to Your holy will. Save him for all eternity. Thank You for keeping him alive and well, in the hope that he will bring good fruit for You like a good tree. For Yours is the Kingdom, the power and the glory forever and ever. In Jesus Christ's name, amen.