Pray for God to use me this week

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
Hi

I'm going away to a camp trip where I'll be serving as a camp counselor (aka babysitter) to look after some fosters kids. Please pray that God makes me the best me for them. Thank you

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up Calmador to You in prayer, that You would equip him with all the wisdom & grace that he will need to be the best role model that he can be for these young children. I pray that Your love would flow through him to these foster children at this summer camp, and this experience would be a awesome time of growing stronger in his faith. Lord, I pray for Your richness of life, love & joy be present throughout this summer camp & may these children learn & grow stronger in their faith as well. In Jesus name!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I pray you be successful - but I'm not sure how far it will get if you go into it like a babysitter.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
it’s good of you to share with us about your camp. I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His love, give you guidance and use you for His glory. Blessings to you!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we lift up Calmador in our prayers. Use him in the best way you can in your work. Bless him in all that he does.Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Calmador and this prayer. Lord use Calmador to minister to these foster kids, and let you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

To all who received him, to those who believe in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
John 1:12-13