Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pray For Japan !!
Thread starterMrA
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I agree with all my brothers and sisters! Lets pray that God will turn this situation into a praiseworthy event. I hope that people will come to a fear of God and a relationship with him because of this.
I agree with all my brothers and sisters! Lets pray that God will turn this situation into a praiseworthy event. I hope that people will come to a fear of God and a relationship with him because of this.
Dear Lord, please heal the people of Japan, comfort those who have lost loved ones, and keep her people from any further harm, strife or trouble, begin to pour out your blessings upon them, in Jesus name, Amen
Heavenly Father I lift up Japan to You Lord and every person crying out to You for help. Send help quickly I pray in Jesus Name. Let them know that it is the hand of the Lord helping them. In Jesus Name, Amen
Lord touch your hand upon Japan and bring healing, along with the gospel of Your word. Bring souls to Your name, that even in such tragedy, the Kingdom of Heaven prevails..