PRAY FOR ME... IM MAD AT GOD AND MY LIFE AND HAVE BACKSLID

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2014
So, according to your theory, you no longer have issues in your life, and will never sin again.

Frankly, I worry about those who satan leaves alone. Seems to me they pose no threat to him. And if you're no threat to satan... well, do I really need to finish that sentence?

It's not my theory, It's what God says.
Your argument is with God, Not with me.

Satan only leave them alone who are no threat to him.
Everyone living right with God will come under attack from the devil, Because we are a threat to his kingdom.
But we can overcome all attack's.

djness

May 16, 2014
I think this person did not intend to come back and read the responses.

I

Infinity34

I just did... im just not really feeling what everyone is saying. It sounds like a bunch of excuses and justification for why things dont go well with christians or in life. I still see contridictions in the bible scriptures also. I think that saying God does not have power down here on earth is like saying that superman doesnt have power anymore in the comic story...lol. I think saying that God gave all the power to us and that we just have to utilize it right is a bunch of bs too. I think God expects too much from us according to how he expects us to act when were only human. I think that he expects faith and obedience and perfection at the worst times of your lives even looking in the face of death and deprivation. I think that what God expects from us, that Jesus sweated bullets of blood in the wilderness to do when it came to dealing with the devil. I wish everyone will stop acting like its a piece of cake or right. It seems like a war set up for failure. I didnt ask to be down here and fight a devil or his little demons. I dont want to be attacked or murdered for believing in God and i definately dont see why everybody makes God innocent of everything. Do you know that ive been around christians all my life and i realize that all of you have a different interpretation of the bible, christian life, and the scriptures where they contridict eachother. Then you some of you say the same things. You dont even see it if you revise this whole thing you should see what im saying. SMH. Then someone said that martyrs are killed because either they were in sin, disobedience, lack of knowledge or lack of faith. The way i see it i doubt that was tru and if it was the case. What the hell. Look at what they were going through, can you blame one for getting weak? Then someone else saif on here that God says his idea of just is when the righteous turn away from God and righteousness that they are killed. SMH, and if the wicked turn from their ways, they are spared...what a crock of bs.

I

Infinity34

What makes your version of the story correct from other christians perspective? lol... ive heard that God gave the devil permission. And what you said doesnt make sense... It states in the story that Job was one of Gods favorite servants that seemed pure and good. That God believed never would turn on him. It states that he was blessed before Satan even messed with his life. You cant be blessed and under the devils control and power.If you read the story it specifically says that the devil told him that if he removed his COVERING FROM JOB THAT HE WOULD MOST LIKELY CURSE GOD AND DIE. I think you have the story confused...lol smh

I

Infinity34

You know what? There should be more to life than just gospel promises for eternity in heaven. And whats funny is most of your preachers are experiencing just that. While your learning and revising what they teach and telling me now.

I

Infinity34

Sounds crazy... Do you know how many children and people put their faith in God and said and claimed what you just said to do on their death beds of cancer and diseases, or even facing murder and still died. And i guess you would try to explain that by telling me that it was just their time right? Or better yet, they didnt have faith. smh...please...spare me... Theres always an excuse for the bs.

I

Infinity34

Well... hopefully im not a threat anymore to him so that he can leave me the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh but now i have to worry bout God killing me because i was ounce righteous, according to one of your christian brethren if you read the post. Maybe then i will see a better life. smh

I

Infinity34

LOL... BOUT TO PASTE ONE OF YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIAN BRETHERN ON HERE RESPONSE TO MY POST AND THEN YOU LOOK AT YOURS AND TELL ME IF YOU DONT SEE THE CONTRIDICTION OR CONFUSION? TELL ME IF YOU DONT SEE MY POINT THAT EVERY CHRISTIAN HAS A DIFFERENT VIEW, PERSPECTIVE, OF BIBLE SCRIPTURES, ​CHRISTIAN LIFE, AND BIBLE STORIES. HERE GOES " It's not my theory, It's what God says.
Your argument is with God, Not with me.

Satan only leave them alone who are no threat to him.
Everyone living right with God will come under attack from the devil, Because we are a threat to his kingdom.
But we can overcome all attack's.

I

Infinity34

AND ONE MORE THING...LOL...YOU DONT WANT TO ARGUE THE BOOK OF JOB WITH ME... MY NAME IS FROM THE BOOK OF JOB. MY MOTHER NAMED ME AFTER ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS AFTER HIS STRUGGLE AND BEING BLESSED. ONE OF THE FAIREST OF ALL. LOL... AGAIN, I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND CHRISTIANS THAN YOU MAY BELIEVE AND IM QUITE FRANKLY FED UP WITH IT....