Pray for me please....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hero777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hero777

Guest
Please pray for me. At this time im currently trying to enter the Coast Guard. I have been wanting to join/serve since I was 17...and now that im nearly 20 I have made my decision to join. Im studying the ASVAB and training to get as fit as possible. I feel God leading me to this. Im just praying I can get in. Please pray that the Lord gives me the strength and brains to conquer any obstacles.
Thanks, Colt.
 
may god grant u acordin 2 his riches n glory wil pray 4 u
 
Please pray for me. At this time im currently trying to enter the Coast Guard. I have been wanting to join/serve since I was 17...and now that im nearly 20 I have made my decision to join. Im studying the ASVAB and training to get as fit as possible. I feel God leading me to this. Im just praying I can get in. Please pray that the Lord gives me the strength and brains to conquer any obstacles.
Thanks, Colt.

Hi Colt!

What a wonderful profession! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers... :)
 
I think you will do wonderfully. Just don't let yourself worry too much, and always trust that God knows what He's doing. You've got a good, strong head on your shoulders that shouldn't be wasted. This is a dream you've had since you were 17... and you shouldn't let anything... or anybody... keep you from it.

;]

Good luck, and know I'm praying for you.