pray for me please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Lately my anxiety has been full blown its gotten to the point were ive contemplated suicide. No attemps but my brain is driving to the point of insanity. Whether its health problems that may or may not exsist to the whole north korea thing that I was blessed to see this morning on the news (I avoid the news for this reason my parents were watching it) Ive called on God and have been granted brief moments of clarity. So I cant be angry at God for it. But I wish it was more then a few hours at a time... so please if you can please say a prayer for me I know it sounds selfish giving all thats been going on in the world but if you could i'd appreciate it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for God to deliver you from this serious anxiety that you suffer from. Fear not, says the Lord. That should be everyone's motto.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I have said a prayer for God to deliver you from this serious anxiety that you suffer from. Fear not, says the Lord. That should be everyone's motto.
thank you :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless monkai, give your peace, healing strength and bless. Lord please bless monnkai, in this matter. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His comfort and peace. May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
I want you to know that as my brother in Christ that you would be dearly missed if anything were to happen to you. Please take up the courage to fight off that spirit of suicide and the devil so he will flee from you. Do not let anything take that dear and precious life that the Lord has given you. He has so many great plans for you and your life. You will not feel this way forever. Please take this very seriously and seek the help of a Christian counselor.

http://www.aacc.net/resources/find-a-counselor/
Christian suicide hotline
(Christian Suicide Prevention): 1-888-667-5947 or email [email protected]

Lord, I pray You would give this person a vision of the what they are fighting and how to best fight it off. Open opportunities that are beyond his wildest dreams. Give him hope and help for the future. Thank You for the gift of life to this person and that You have kept him from harm. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I want you to know that as my brother in Christ that you would be dearly missed if anything were to happen to you. Please take up the courage to fight off that spirit of suicide and the devil so he will flee from you. Do not let anything take that dear and precious life that the Lord has given you. He has so many great plans for you and your life. You will not feel this way forever. Please take this very seriously and seek the help of a Christian counselor.

http://www.aacc.net/resources/find-a-counselor/
Christian suicide hotline
(Christian Suicide Prevention): 1-888-667-5947 or email [email protected]

Lord, I pray You would give this person a vision of the what they are fighting and how to best fight it off. Open opportunities that are beyond his wildest dreams. Give him hope and help for the future. Thank You for the gift of life to this person and that You have kept him from harm. In Christ's Name, Amen.
Thank you!:)