pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter god_is_greater
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

god_is_greater

Guest
so last saturday I was in and out the hospital in pain now I'm doing better please pray for me I need mercy grace and miracles tell God I'm thankful for his love.. tell God I wish to be healed without making an appointment to see a urologist..