Pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueorchidjd

Lately I feel that the devil has been pressuring me and tempting me to do evil and come to live a life of ease and I had a really weird thought today regarding my life. I've been feeling like I wish I was dead and wish I could disappear and the difficulty with the Christ centered life has gotten me to the place today where I feel that the world looks more desirable than the walk of truth. I pray that I will be able to see more results with people around me coming closer to Christ and that I will not become bitter. Today I admitted to myself that I was angry to God for being alive and I realize that it is not my choice and it is wrong. I pray that you guys will help me get through that. Thank you.

Dec 24, 2013
Hello Blue! Love your username. ;)

I struggle with those same thoughts from time to time. Just always remember, ANY thought at all that makes you feel worthless, angry,or makes you feel like disappearing is NOT of God. This is only the enemy's strategy. When those negative thoughts come it's about taking authority. Say out loud "Satan get behind me! You have no power here or in my mind!"

Even praising God in these moments helps. I know it's hard to even mouth the words but it's your strongest weapon. There is power in Jesus' names. :)

Have you read Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer? That's a really good book. It helped me. ;)

Last edited:
B

blueorchidjd

I just wish this feeling would die.
It just makes me think, how will I know if I even will love heaven and be dedicated to the Lord in heaven if I can't even be consistent on earth?
Eternity is a very long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 25, 2012
Hi Blueorchidjd dear, Here is a blog I wrote last year I think you will be encouraged by reading. God bless you. :)
http://christianchat.com/blogs/brav...r-encouragement-daily-word-braveheartgal.html

Lately I feel that the devil has been pressuring me and tempting me to do evil and come to live a life of ease and I had a really weird thought today regarding my life. I've been feeling like I wish I was dead and wish I could disappear and the difficulty with the Christ centered life has gotten me to the place today where I feel that the world looks more desirable than the walk of truth. I pray that I will be able to see more results with people around me coming closer to Christ and that I will not become bitter. Today I admitted to myself that I was angry to God for being alive and I realize that it is not my choice and it is wrong. I pray that you guys will help me get through that. Thank you.

Jun 25, 2012
Hi there again sweetie, I also have written a series of devotionals called Freedom! I've so far written parts 1 through 4, Part three is good and I think might help you get the right perspective. Here is the link below. Love in Christ, Braveheartgal
http://christianchat.com/blogs/brav...r-encouragement-daily-word-braveheartgal.html

I just wish this feeling would die.
It just makes me think, how will I know if I even will love heaven and be dedicated to the Lord in heaven if I can't even be consistent on earth?
Eternity is a very long time.

B

BrotherG

sweetie take this to heart the Lord says in Jer. 29:11. I KNOW THE THOUGHTS I THINK TOWARDS YOU SAIDETH THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF GOOD AND NOT EVIL , TO GIVE YOU AN EXPECTED END. this is the will of God for your life. don't let the Devil speak in your ear. praise God even through your trail. he will deliver you..

BrotherG

Cee

May 14, 2010
Blue, you're awesome, you have such a heart and hunger for God. And i believe it is contagious among your friends. You feel out of place because you are out of place, the light of God burns bright in you. Those thoughts are not from you, just the enemy trying to get you to respond in fear not faith, and trying to get you to see yourself as the old dead you, but you are brand new and shiny, and Gods love shows up when you speak and in your joy. His Kingdom is peace, joy, and righteousness. He already handled your righteousness now you get to walk in His peace and joy, its your inheritance as a daughter of the King. I release peace on you in Jesus Name! Blessings over you and yours.

C.

X

xtinaz

Your not crazy - nor alone :) - Just fight the good fight Hold your confidence firm in him and don't allow the enemy to smother you in doubt and confusion. What you have layed down for his sake is not a waste or insignificant - keep your hope and trust in him :) You have a beautiful heart, God desires us to grow more in understanding and knowledge of him - prayers for you - blessing sister X

X

xtinaz

We are made perfect in his eyes because of Jesus - not anything we could ever do or achieve for him :) -

B

blueorchidjd

Thank you guys :0) makes me smile!