Pray for my country

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 21, 2022
Peace of jesus christ for everyone.
I ask every one pray for my country Egypt to accept jesus christ.like me i was unbeleve in jesus but now i beleve in jesus ..i hope all of my country accept jesus . Pray fot that.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Peace of jesus christ for everyone.
I ask every one pray for my country Egypt to accept jesus christ.like me i was unbeleve in jesus but now i beleve in jesus ..i hope all of my country accept jesus . Pray fot that.
Sure will. I believe that one day, Egypt will turn to the Lord Jesus. Isaiah 19 prophesies this.

Mar 11, 2023
My prayer for you tonight brother

Numbers 6:24-26
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
The Coptics have resided in Egypt for millenia now. They are in the minority...but Andrew, Luke, and Mark all established churches in Egypt. Maybe Phillip too...I can't remember.

One of my Egyptian friends came out of there to have a "better life" for his family....unfortunately the American culture is corrupting his children. Of course he, himself is a bit strict in understanding American social norms. He is accustomed to Near Eastern norms.

I explained the difference to him....he got it, but is flabbergasted with the difference between American teens and Egyptian teens.
He definitely didn't understand the rebellion of teens. In Egypt, rebellious teens die....quite easily and often. You stay within the coptic community or die.

No such thing exists in the USA. Too many safety nets. Too many jails. Too many police for that to happen. Life is very different outside of Sharia law.