Pray for my family

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

Senior Member
May 8, 2014
5,721
2,259
113
The past few weeks have been difficult times for my family. Two friends have gone on to be with the Lord. One friend was seriously injured in an accident. Two have been treated for serious heart problems. Two more have serious mobility issues. Just when I thought we had reached to maximum, my youngest son had a heart attack.

Please pray for my son, my close family and my dear friends and for my wife and me. I know that all things work together for the glory of God. Right now, I need to know how they are working.
 
Wow. This is a lot to bear. I am so sorry to hear about your family and friends (who obviously are just like family). I sincerely pray the Lord Jesus will surround all of you with peace and comfort, and grant you patience and wisdom as you all work through this together.
 
The past few weeks have been difficult times for my family. Two friends have gone on to be with the Lord. One friend was seriously injured in an accident. Two have been treated for serious heart problems. Two more have serious mobility issues. Just when I thought we had reached to maximum, my youngest son had a heart attack.

Please pray for my son, my close family and my dear friends and for my wife and me. I know that all things work together for the glory of God. Right now, I need to know how they are working.

Praying for your family, that God will step in and strengthen you. May He show how things will work out for your good as a member of His family, in Jesus' name, amen.
Just be assured that He will step in and won't let you be consumed by this. Hebrews 13:5
Stay yoked, God will work this in His time. I pray for your walk through this valley and that He will carry you and your son where necessary
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
The past few weeks have been difficult times for my family. Two friends have gone on to be with the Lord. One friend was seriously injured in an accident. Two have been treated for serious heart problems. Two more have serious mobility issues. Just when I thought we had reached to maximum, my youngest son had a heart attack.

Please pray for my son, my close family and my dear friends and for my wife and me. I know that all things work together for the glory of God. Right now, I need to know how they are working.

Hi Billy,

I think you mentioned in another thread that you are caring for an adult daughter as well?

My goodness, that's not just a full plate, that's a whole buffet. We will be happy to keep you and your family in prayer.

And thank you for blessing us with your Front Porch thread. 🙏🏼❤️💐
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Standard