Pray for my father

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
4,579
9
0
Please pray for my father, his name is Bill. He is 80, woke up this morning and was confused and not making much sense according to my step mother. He is in the hospital with some sort of infection. That is all I know now.

Thank you,
vic
 
Praying...VW...
Oh Lord...Bring Your Peace That Passes All Understanding...In The Name of Jesus...
 
Praying for your father and all of your family.
in Jesus, God bless.
pickles
 
me too vic. & my friends I will come in and view prayer requests as a guest. love you guys.
 
Dear Jesus Father,

please take care of Bill, he is in hospital & need You, all the best for him
 
I want to thank everyone for your prayers. My father had a blood infection, spread from a bladder infection, which had taken a very deep hold in his blood stream, and had overwhelmed his immune system. He was confused so bad that he was trying to check himself out of the hospital when I got there, because no one could explain to him why he was there where he could understand. It seems to be under control now, and treatment is continuing.

Thanks again,
in His love,
vic
 
I want to thank everyone for your prayers. My father had a blood infection, spread from a bladder infection, which had taken a very deep hold in his blood stream, and had overwhelmed his immune system. He was confused so bad that he was trying to check himself out of the hospital when I got there, because no one could explain to him why he was there where he could understand. It seems to be under control now, and treatment is continuing.

Thanks again,
in His love,
vic
I will Keep HIM in my prayers also .. god bless
 
Thankyou VW for the update, Im glad he is improving.
Ill keep praying in Jesus.
God bless, pickles