Pray for my foot

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
The reason why I mentioned it is because sores and ulcers can be a sign of very high blood sugars...I am type 2 myself , so maybe it would be worth getting your A1C checked...It is just a suggestion , and if your are not diabetic , then you can rule that out...
I had blood work done when I was in Winnipeg little over a year ago, DHL cholesterol was a little low (good cholesterol) but doctor saw nothing to be concerned about everything else was normal.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
This is the lump I had drained on saturday, it has refilled with fluid in 24 hours
Aside from the lump, your foot looks quite swollen, like poor blood circulation perhaps. Try sleeping with a pillow under your feet.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Aside from the lump, your foot looks quite swollen, like poor blood circulation perhaps. Try sleeping with a pillow under your feet.
A little hard with the tossing and turning and a motor between my feet. My dad has the pillows and foam mattress I have an air mattress that deflates in about 2 hours. Yes my feet are swollen but back In December my left foot was treated for gout.

2 years ago a lump in my abdomin was diagnosed as a lypoma. And years ago I did have some cysts on my legs.

It could be one, the other or a combination of things.
I can certainly testify that the only one who knows what's going on for sure is God almighty himself.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Thank you for your prayers had cyst removed 95% of it. Surgeon says it goes down to the bone and she didnt want to go that far down.

Also she says she isnt sure if it will come back or not but she sent it to pathology and I have a follow up in 2 weeks.

Jan 31, 2020
Hey guys can you pray for my foot,

I've had a lump on it for over 3 months now, tried to have a friend drain it and didnt do much good, so today I went to the emergency department, they froze it made a 2cm incision to drain it, drained a bit of blood but a lump remains.

The guy said he never saw anything like it before.

I have an ultra sound Monday and a meeting with a surgeon on tuesday.. I know God is in this because it usually it takes 3 months to get I to see a surgeon. (So I have been told)
Thanks for sharing your prayer request, friend. I'm sorry to hear about the lump on your foot. I pray that God will heal your leg, give you peace of mind, and help you to receive the best medical care.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Thanks for sharing your prayer request, friend. I'm sorry to hear about the lump on your foot. I pray that God will heal your leg, give you peace of mind, and help you to receive the best medical care.
Your welcome, its ok the surgeon removed the cyst, it was growing down to the bone so only 95 % was removed.
Its not the leg its the side of the foot, fortunately it was growing along the side of the foot, one bone no nerves or tendons or veins or arteries.

Shes not sure if it will come back or not.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Hopefully it wont come back and will heal properly.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Hey @I_am_Canadian
just checking in on you.
How is your healing progressing?
Thanks for checking in, it is going well.
The stitches were removed and the lump itself was just a ganglion which is marrow fluid.

95% was removed but their is a chance it could come back and if it does then I need to see an orthopedic surgeon.

Otherwise its closed up completely and its still full of healing fluid but it should go aqay on its own.

Ilive4Jesus

Apr 30, 2022
hey @I_am_Canadian
I'm sorry this took so long to post. I wanted to share this with you back when you first posted this thread, but my link wasn't working. I think it is working now,and whenever I read through it I keep thinking of your foot, and think "but he said he's doing well......." yet can't shake off the feeling that I should share this with you, so....... (hopefully this link is working now)
https://www.familycc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Healing-Confessions.pdf

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
hey @I_am_Canadian
I'm sorry this took so long to post. I wanted to share this with you back when you first posted this thread, but my link wasn't working. I think it is working now,and whenever I read through it I keep thinking of your foot, and think "but he said he's doing well......." yet can't shake off the feeling that I should share this with you, so....... (hopefully this link is working now)
It's ok, better late than never, I appreciate it.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
hey @I_am_Canadian
I finished reading it, thank You, I really needed it.

I have been discouraged.

First because I gained 40 lbs in 2 years.
I weigh 439 lbs.
Second because the ganglion came back and have to wait till April for an MRI on it.
Third because I spent 4 months trying to get sores on my legs to heal and swelling to go down.
Fourth I've had a Lypoma in my abdomin for over 3 years

Other than that yes I am fine, I don't have any serious conditions and I am not in any pain.