Pray for my Grandson and family.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
My Grandson's best friend has tested positive for Covid19. My Grandson has asthma, and has had a pretty bad flare up twice this week. Please pray that his Covid19 test comes back negative, and that his asthma flare ups cease. Also pray for his family.

Jul 6, 2020
Father God in the name of Jesus Heal this young man of his asthma and make him strong to know you.
Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray , let Billyd's grandsons corona test be negative, also heal him from asthma. Lord also heal Billyd's grandson's criend from covid. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus most precious name, Amen!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Lifting up your family and friends in prayer and asking for their health. Amen in Jesus' name

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I am so sorry for what your grandson is going through and I pray that he is safe and protected from Covid. Asthma is so scary as well. I pray that God will protect his lungs and help him to be calm. Hugs to him, bless him. I'll pray for his friend and his friend's family.

Jun 16, 2020
Father in Jesus name, we pray for this grandson to have a negative covid test. We pray that you would calm his breathing down and give him peace. Father, let his friend recover quickly from covid. Your word says "greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world". So we call on Your Son Jesus' name to be greater than covid 19. Please heal both boys. In Jesus name. Amen.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Thank you for your prayers. The covid19 test was negative. His asthma seams to have calmed down for now. His friends family situation is improving. All are now home recovering. Please continue to pray for them.