PRAY FOR MY MOTHER.... PLEASE SAINTS, CHILDREN OF GOD...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
PRAY--PRAY--PRAY..... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM.... THEY CALLED TODAY AND SAID THE DOCTORS ARE GIVING UP ON MY MOM----BUT GOD!!... PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME LORD JESUS!!! THEY SAID HER HEART AND LUNGS IS NOT DOING GOOD BECAUSE OF FLUIDS AND THAT ALL THEY CAN DO IS MAKE HER COMFORTABLE AND LOOKING FOR HER TO DIE..... BUT I KNOW WHAT GOD HAS SAID AND THE FAITH THAT I HAVE IN HIS WORD.... SHE SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE!!!! WILL YOU TAKE SOME TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY AND PRAY FOR HER.... COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ME AND MY FAMILY AND ALL THOSE WHO LOVE HER, IN AGREEMENT WITH THE WORD AND AUTHORITY OF CHRIST JESUS..... GOD SAID WHERE TWO OR MORE ON EARTH TOUCHING IN AGREEMENT ON ANYTHING HE SAID HE WILL DO IT UNTO US......... SHE NEEDS US TO STAND IN FAITH ON HER BEHALF.......PLEASE MAKE YOUR PRAYERS COMPLETE IN WHAT YOU ARE ASKING GOD FOR HER. ......THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.... LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF GOD..PRAY!!! PRAY!! PRAY!!

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW....
SHE IS YOUR SISTER, A MIGHTY WOMAN OF GOD, A WARRIOR OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.........

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord for your mother.

Huge hugs cookie and God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying in agreement with you for your mother. God bless

S

shekaniah

Praying for your mother and your family...
God's peace be with you all!
In His Love, Shekaniah

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO VERY MUCH , AND THANK GOD FOR YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS.... MAY HE BLESS YOU AND AS YOU HAVE BLESSED SO MANY OTHERS, YET MORE....MORE AND MORE IN THE HOLY NAME OF CHRIST JESUS... AMEN AND AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS...

W

wwjd_kilden

Lord I ask that you show your power, your love and your mercy and do what is "Impossible". in Jesus name, amen.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
PRAY--PRAY--PRAY..... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM.... THEY CALLED TODAY AND SAID THE DOCTORS ARE GIVING UP ON MY MOM----BUT GOD!!... PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME LORD JESUS!!! THEY SAID HER HEART AND LUNGS IS NOT DOING GOOD BECAUSE OF FLUIDS AND THAT ALL THEY CAN DO IS MAKE HER COMFORTABLE AND LOOKING FOR HER TO DIE..... BUT I KNOW WHAT GOD HAS SAID AND THE FAITH THAT I HAVE IN HIS WORD.... SHE SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE!!!! WILL YOU TAKE SOME TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY AND PRAY FOR HER.... COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ME AND MY FAMILY AND ALL THOSE WHO LOVE HER, IN AGREEMENT WITH THE WORD AND AUTHORITY OF CHRIST JESUS..... GOD SAID WHERE TWO OR MORE ON EARTH TOUCHING IN AGREEMENT ON ANYTHING HE SAID HE WILL DO IT UNTO US......... SHE NEEDS US TO STAND IN FAITH ON HER BEHALF.......PLEASE MAKE YOUR PRAYERS COMPLETE IN WHAT YOU ARE ASKING GOD FOR HER. ......THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.... LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF GOD..PRAY!!! PRAY!! PRAY!!

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW....
SHE IS YOUR SISTER, A MIGHTY WOMAN OF GOD, A WARRIOR OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.........
I pray with you in Jesus Christ's name,amen.

Dec 9, 2011

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW....
LORD i pray for cookie39's mom that peace is constantly with her,and her mom and i pray that the HOLY GHOST keeps guiding and conforting her and that you heal every symtom that her mother has in the body ,and that her mother recieves healing.you can do all things JESUS.heal her mom now,let your word be magnified,your word is sharper than anything in the physical,penetraing even to the dividing of spirit and soul,you know all things JESUS.touch her mom and heal her body,and to you JESUS be all the glory ....in your name JESUS i pray......amen

Oct 20, 2011
I don't trust dr's and hospitals at all. If you read confessions of a medical heiratic he specifically says "never go to a hospital or a medical clinic". He warns people of the dangers. And never ever fill out your organ doner card. If you end up at the hospital you'll be a dead man walking because each of those organs will be worth a fortune to them. I think hospitals do a lot of good too don't get me wrong. But it's hard to know. It's very risky. Dear lord I pray that somehow this woman will get well if its your will amen.