Pray for my son who fractured his hand in an accident

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for my son. who was involved in an accident . He jumped from our garden bench and another kid pushed him from behind. and he broke 2 bones in one of his hand. We immediately rushed him to hospital emergency. He is bandaged now and hospitalized for a day. Doctor said he would heal withing six weeks. Thank God for this. Pray for his early healing.

In the midst of this crisis, and tension we faced I believe we should praise God for everything he has given, I thank and praise God for my parents who are still with me and help me. I thank and praise God for my wife, who is still with me and we love each other. I thank and praise God for my kids who are with me and we all love each other. I thank and praise God for my job, which I still have and it provides a good income. I thank and praise the Lord for his body his church, in which I partake and he blesses me through this. I thank and praise God for all the blessing he has given me. Amen

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Praise GOD. Praise him that it wasn't worse. I know you hear everyone say that. GOD uses these situations to draw us closer to him. Praise GOD that you have a loving family and a good church. lean on them for support. GOD hears our prayers for quick healing for your sons hand.

Jun 18, 2013
Praise GOD. Praise him that it wasn't worse. I know you hear everyone say that. GOD uses these situations to draw us closer to him. Praise GOD that you have a loving family and a good church. lean on them for support. GOD hears our prayers for quick healing for your sons hand.
Thank you very much.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
God, we pray for healing of this boy, and that his parents will be able to help him as he recovers. Thank you also of your faithfulness and love for them, as they face each day of life's blessings and struggles. We bless Your name.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we agree with this prayer, let you heal the 2 fractured bones of the son of thespiritoftruth soon. Lord remove the pain, suffering bless the treatment and bless this son. Lord we thank you for pouring blessings upon this family and keeping them under your arms. Lord take care of this son and remove worriness. Let the fractured bone be healed in your name, Please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
Father God, we thank you for the opportunity to lift this family and their son. We praise your name that healing will be quick and that pain will soon be relieved. We praise and thank you that injuries were limited. Bless this family and their faith. In the name of Jesus, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for your son’s healing, strength and speedy recovery. Also, I join you in praising God for His faithfulness in your lives. Grace and peace to your family!