Pray for my suicidal thoughts.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Simple_girl

Oct 23, 2015
Hello!

I am 26 years old. For the last 2-3 years, I have been fighting depression. I physically hurt my self badly. I am hitting my self, burning my self to feel the pain. Once I started to feel this pain I actually enjoyed doing it. And it is scaring me. I tried to talk to my elder sister once. She got angry and just said don't do that again. That's it. I don't have friends, career, job or boyfriend. I never had any relationship before. Traveling, cooking excite me once. But now I don't feel like doing anything. And this all feeling is frustrating.

Again and again, this happens. I tried to do jobs. I tried to do work from home. Nothing... Nothing is working. I am depressed, sad, lonely and suicidal. I prayed to God to save me. But nothing good is happening in my life right now. The suicidal feeling this time is very forceful. And this time I don't know I can control it anymore. Please pray for me I can't talk to my family about this. I am not sleeping or eating. I don't know what to do anymore. Nobody understands me.

Pardon my English. Thank you.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Read my depression testimony. AND my suicide testimony. AND take a look at my faith book. :)

They are all under the Blog tab in my profile.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we we pray let you bless Simple_girl's life turn her sorrows into joy. Lord heal her and let the sucicodal thoughts leave her. Lord we agree with this prayer, bless Simple_girl and let you be glorified.In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Hello!

I am 26 years old. For the last 2-3 years, I have been fighting depression. I physically hurt my self badly. I am hitting my self, burning my self to feel the pain. Once I started to feel this pain I actually enjoyed doing it. And it is scaring me. I tried to talk to my elder sister once. She got angry and just said don't do that again. That's it. I don't have friends, career, job or boyfriend. I never had any relationship before. Traveling, cooking excite me once. But now I don't feel like doing anything. And this all feeling is frustrating.

Again and again, this happens. I tried to do jobs. I tried to do work from home. Nothing... Nothing is working. I am depressed, sad, lonely and suicidal. I prayed to God to save me. But nothing good is happening in my life right now. The suicidal feeling this time is very forceful. And this time I don't know I can control it anymore. Please pray for me I can't talk to my family about this. I am not sleeping or eating. I don't know what to do anymore. Nobody understands me.

Hello simple girl. I'll keep you in my prayers. For the past six years I've suffering from severe depression and sometimes suicidal thoughts. If it weren't for God I would have killed myself years ago. Keep praying and if you haven't already ask Jesus to come into your life. My depression recently came back and at a bad time I'm going into surgery in five days. PM me if you need to discuss or some cheering up.

J

JB2018

Hello!

This is nothing but a trick of the enemy. It's a spirit of depression/suicide that is trying to take you out. Most times when this is happens is because there is something great on the inside of you. That spirit of depression knows this and will shoot arrows of suicide at your mind, he will make you think that no one cares, and that you're all alone. But I beg to differ. You will not succumb to this. The Lord will deliver you. You have to keep the faith and continue to press into God. When those thoughts come, say "I do not accept these thoughts" and being to praise God. Even being to worship him daily. The enemy will see and become frustrate with you and leave.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hello!

Hi simple,
First let me welcome u to CC! And know that u will be in prayers. I'm not saying i quite understand all u are going thru, but i have had depression some yrs ago and know how it is to be in the pits. As u said, it is frustrating, esp when u were not able to do productive work, and there seems no one to talk w/ esp in ur family. Pls let some ppl here who have been thru that minister to u, and show that God is a miracle-working God, and i say it in the present tense. A therapist's help may be valuable, but ultimately it is God who will work in ur life as u let Him.

Jb's msg is also true. Dont be tricked by the enemy, whose name doesnt even need to be mentioned, or his name capitalized as most ppl do..! Listen to the voice of Him today who said I am the Way, the Truth and the Life-- Jesus! God bless you today and each day that comes too, simple. Take it one day at a time, and see how faithful the Lord our God is.

This is the last part of a devotional i read today: [FONT=&quot]God has a special place in his heart for the downcast. Move toward that place.[/FONT]

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
This is nothing but a trick of the enemy. It's a spirit of depression/suicide that is trying to take you out. Most times when this is happens is because there is something great on the inside of you. That spirit of depression knows this and will shoot arrows of suicide at your mind, he will make you think that no one cares, and that you're all alone. But I beg to differ. You will not succumb to this. The Lord will deliver you. You have to keep the faith and continue to press into God. When those thoughts come, say "I do not accept these thoughts" and being to praise God. Even being to worship him daily. The enemy will see and become frustrate with you and leave.
Yes, thanks jb for believing the Lord will deliver Simple. and to Simple, find a way to listen to Christian programming that uplifts, and let songs of praise bombard ur airwaves. This was one step i took, for the Lord inhabits the praises of His people... i wish we could know Simple more, if u (simple) shared more abt ur church, reading and listening. Surrender (any sins, burdens, whatever), and let God.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Simple_girl, Isaiah 26:
Isaiah 26:
3You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.

I pray that your spirit will raise up within you! Take the authority that you have in Christ Jesus and take captive all these negative thoughts in your mind. If you really want to know the peace of Christ & be strong & whole, and walk with peace & victory in your life, which is who Jesus created you to be, than today, right now you can take a stand against the enemy & say "NO More! allowing these thoughts into your mind and heart. Jesus loves You! and He has an amazing plan for your life. He wants to heal & redeem every area of your life. He wants to walk beside you daily & be your very best friend in the world. He desires to bring hope, peace and new life into the area's that seems barren. Your Heavenly Father just needs one thing from you, which is surrendering your heart & life completely to him. Say Jesus.. I Trust You! He will lead you out of all this darkness that you are feeling, but You will need to take the steps with Your Heavenly Father daily. Spend time reading your bible, and allow the Jesus to renew your thoughts. If all you allow into your mind is negative depressing thoughts, then it will ultimately produce thoughts of depression etc..Its a downward spiral which is the enemies playground. The enemy loves to put strongholds on thoughts, but he only has a foothold when there is an open door into ones mind. I just want to encourage you to trust Jesus, as He knows the way to life, peace, joy! He is Able! to do abundantly above all that you could ever ask or think. Trust Him! Take Authority over the enemy daily, as in every minute. Life is so much better when our thoughts are lined up with who Jesus says we are. Let Jesus speak life to your spirit, and Truth!

Hope2Help2018

Apr 13, 2018
Good Morning Simple_girl, This is the day the Lord hath made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. God loves you and God uses the deepest, darkest parts of our lives for His glory if we allow Him too. Our bodies are the temple of God. Please remember that the next time that you have one of those feelings. There is a saying that I have said to myself hundreds of times and it is as simple as this " My God is bigger than that old Devil ANYDAY" and I sing the simple words of "Get thee behind me satan, get thee away, I want to be a Christian Soldier and I want to learn how to pray." And I sing it over and over until God takes control.

Do you have a local church family and/or a Pastor that you can reach out to? Have you talked with a counselor? You are priceless in God's eyes and He has great things in store for you. God has a plan for all us. Sometimes we would like to have that crystal ball so we knew what it was.... :) However, then we would miss the opportunity to exercise our faith and leave it to God.

You have taken the first step by reaching out and this shows how strong you are and that you are a fighter. Thank you for that!! My favorite verse to live by is ... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me....

You can too!!! When we are in despair and we feel that no one cares and we sometimes wonder where God is....that is when he is carrying us... He has us in His arms and He is asking us to lean on Him..

Start your day with a routine whether you feel like it or not... Find a place that you can volunteer and help someone else. I have found that when I have volunteered and began to help others, it was then that I realized that I was the one being helped.

You will continuously be in my prayers and know GOD CARES!!!

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

Aug 4, 2017
Hello Simple_girl, I certainly will pray for you. Do you realize that Jesus understands exactly how you feel. Scripture tells us that He was a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. You don't need to punish yourself to feel alive. Jesus already took the punishment for our sin and gave us new life--His life! Scripture also tells us that He went through all of this so that our Joy may be full. What you are going through is not okay for you or in God's eyes. You have such value. You were made in His image. He loves you. I would suggest that you reach out to a pastor for help. Christian counseling seems like a good idea. Don't try to go through this alone. Life is hard, but there should be a joy in your heart, even in times of trouble because of the strength and comfort God gives. You need to find out why that is not in your life. I will pray that you will find it.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Hello!

Satan came to steal, kill, and destroy. He's also a liar from the very beginning.

The Devil and his demons want nothing less than your destruction. A dead Christian cannot share the gospel, cannot help or council others, and cannot be a light in a darkening world.

God is fully aware of your situation. Your life is in His hands, but He's not going to violate your free will. Trust Him and His promises to you, and simply surrender the situation. Give it all over to God, stop worrying, allow Him to handle it.

That's why He says to be still and know He is God. The God who created the universe, yet is so focused on you personally, He knows the number of hairs on your head.

Seek out a Pastor who can give you in-depth council, or have him recommend a good Christian therapist.

Help is out there and available, but you must be courageous and determined to seek it.

Praying the Lord will place a hedge of angelic protection around you, and that He will bring total healing to your situation.

Remember, God promised His children a sound mind:

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

Take hold of that promise and don't allow the enemy to convince you otherwise.

L

loyaldisciple

First take a deep breath and relax, it's going to be o.k. I have something for you to do. The next time you're about to go to bed I want you to get on your knees and say this little prayer.

Dear Lord, I know that Jesus died for my sins. I'm putting my faith and trust in you. Please forgive me of my sins and come into my heart and save me. In JESUS name, AMEN.

That's it. And when you say it, you need to TRUST that God is going to help you. You need to TRUST that He is coming to SAVE you. Go to bed and when you wake up in the morning you are going to feel different. You are going to KNOW He is with you. You may even know it right after you say it. Everything is going to be o.k.

Sep 19, 2017
Oh Sister, I want to congratulate you in bringing your request to other Christians to join you and not to try and face this on your own. That in itself is very wise and give me hope for you! When a bit younger then you, I did the things you speak of. I cut myself, i used to punch myself in the face. So i have a real heart for what your saying. Are you involved in church at the moment? If not can i encourage you to do so, and if you are, then I do hope you will seek out those whom you can trust (not always the pastor, i have been burned) and talk to them. As wonderful as these chat programs are, they are no substitute for a face to face relationship with a friend in my opinion anyway. And so you dont think that i think im better then you, I am on medication for depression :)

Dear Lord Jesus, I lift this precious sister before you. Jesus I thank you that one day you will come back and renew our minds and our bodies. I pray that you would hasten that day and cause all suffering and pain to be done away with Please help this one to find peace and joy in the holy spirit. Walk with them when they are in the valleys and help them to climb and to experience a time of refreshing on the mountain peeks where all things are clear and bright. Forgive any sins and wash them by your word. Send her those who can help and support her through the hard times so that she will not walk alone. I thank you for your great love for this dear child and for all the world. In Jesus name, amen

Dear Lord Jesus

Apr 18, 2018
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that you fill simple_girl with the Holy Spirit. Lift this demon of suicide and depression from her. I pray daddy God you break these chains and show her the purpose in life you have for her. In your Holy beautiful name King Jesus Amen

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Hey Simple, I know how you feel, I've had the same experiance in life.
You know what helped me, change. Just changing your situation can do wonders.

Hello!

Simple_girl

Oct 23, 2015
Thank you everyone. For the encouraging words and prayers. I am going to fight this evil voices in my head, that is telling me I am worthless and I should die. I don't know what will going to happen in my life next but I will wait for God to lead me in my path. Please remember me in your prayers. Thank you again.

Angelique

Aug 19, 2016
I know the feeling I have had those thoughts for years. And in a sick way they give can comfort, knowing you can end the pain.

But suïcide is never an answer. God has great plans for you ! You do not want to die, you want the hurt and pain to stop.
Just take it day by day. In my worst times I would remember “this is only for a while” getting true day by day... and good days will come, I promise you!

For me I discovered my depression was spiritual attack, because I can pray it away and the feeling just melts away, and sometimes I cant pray because the depression is too much and I put a prayer request on here. I believe in de power of prayer !

If you are not already in a good church go find one, be careful with what you watch of listen too (for example don’t watch horror movies, movies with violence) so the Enemy does not have a ground to be in your life. Examen your life and the things you are doing are they according the bible?

If you have the time watch this sermon:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYX2MaYcJBQ
It helped me a lot.

Also the book of Joyce Meyer battlefield of the mind is a great book for you.

You are not helpless, you are strong because God is with you. You will overcome this !

Much love, angelique