Pray for others

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
During the holiday season, there are those out there who are missing loved ones, have no food to eat, homeless or in prisons. And worst of all, hospitalized and NOT due to Covid. Those who miss their family are going through a really hard time, emotionally and physically. Yes they have the love of Christ in their hearts..
but that doesn’t mean they don’t have that missing piece in their heart for family who have passed on. we are still human, we are flesh we will have moments of sadness and moments of breakdowns.. just pray for those who are suffering during the holidays. It means the most in the world to know people care about others, Its Not easy to go to family get Togethers knowing at least a few are missing… and not cause they live too far away, but they have joined our Lord and Savior having the best Thanksgiving feast of all.

The holidays suck… money, jobs, homes, friends… we can replace those… but family, that’s forever.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for the people who are struggling right now for one reason or another. God bless you SIL :)

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
As it turns out, yesterday Wasn’t the best holiday for our family. Not only do we miss our loved ones who have passed on… but we also found out that my aunt (my moms sister) has throat cancer, she’s also been very sick lately due to having C-diff AND she has very violent seizures. My aunt is in her mid 60‘s and from the Last pic I saw of her, she is quite literally (and I am not exaggeratin) SKIN and BONE). just like those Halloween skeleton decorations that you see only with eye balls and lips. She is very scary looking because she is so sick. The docs hage said she doesn’t have much time and due to how ill she is, she is not a candidate for any treatment whatsoever.

So, with all the above said… I ask that you all please pray for my moms family and hope my aunt stays with us for as long as she can.

thank you all.