Pray for son's fractured hand

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Previously I had put a prayer request for my son who had an accident and his hand was fractured. He was operated upon and bandaged. . We had gone to the doctor this week for checkup, the bones are still not in place. The doctored said for another operation to put a wire to put the bone in place on Tuesday. It is my insurance that is helping to take care of the hospital charges. And also my son is very active 6yrs old. He doesn't stay stable though we have told him every time.

Please pray for my Son's healing. Pray for the wisdom of the doctor. Pray that the hospital doesn;t take undue advantage of our situation. Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, please heal the fractured hand of thespiritoftruth's son. Let the bones be in the right place. Lord bless the doctors, treatment and medicine to bring a quick healing on the fractured bone. Lord bless with your peace, comfort and also with finances for the treatment. Lord we surrender this son to you please heal his fractured hand and bless him. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.
Psalm 112:5