Pray for the Great Granddaughter of a close Friend mine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I have a prayer request. A great Granddaughter of a close friend of mine. She was born today premature 5.6 lbs, and is have a tuff time. I did not get her name, but GOD KNOWS.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Lord,You word says that while we are in the womb YOU know us! I pray that your touch would be upon this precious baby! That instead of failure to thrive,SHE WOULD GROW IN YOUR GRACE AND WISDOM! Blessing and comfort to those involved in this precious life,Lord! Your love and power meets NO obstacles. In Jesus name! Amen!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray take care of this premature baby and help to overcome difficulties. Lord bless medical treatment , let this premature baby be like normal baby. Lord bless this premature baby and family, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Ann10

Oct 18, 2017
I will pray for health for this newborn baby and for peace for all the people who are involved.

G

Godsgirl83

lifting "BABY" and family and ALL involved in med care up!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for this precious child for God’s healing, comfort and strength. Also, for her family. Grace and peace to you and your loved ones, VCO.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @VCO, any new news about your friend's great-granddaughter?

Thanks!

~Deut