pray for time to pass by quick

  • Thread starter Thread starter butterfly712
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

butterfly712

Guest
Please pray that time passes fast,my bf will be coming to my house on Jan 1 through the 3rd,I miss him so much and can't wait to be in his arms again,it just seems like the time just passes so slowly.
 
Please pray that time passes fast,my bf will be coming to my house on Jan 1 through the 3rd,I miss him so much and can't wait to be in his arms again,it just seems like the time just passes so slowly.


;)I intend to chaperone you two younguns..lol :)
 
Please pray that time passes fast,my bf will be coming to my house on Jan 1 through the 3rd,I miss him so much and can't wait to be in his arms again,it just seems like the time just passes so slowly.

Sounds to me like you guys may need a chaperone.

So...
we'll ALL be coming to your house for New Year's Day.

Try to have plenty of chips.

: )
 
I'll be praying for time to pass by fast, then slow when your bf comes, then fast again ;)
 
aw thanks everyone,and maxwel and chopper,lol,I will have plenty of chips and ranch dressing for you. :)