Pray for Trump

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
Pray for MR Trump and his family, this is the time, for your voice to be herd, we must stand together, as the body of Christ, then watch Gods hand on Mr trump, and God Bless America. He will President again,

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Pray for MR Trump and his family, this is the time, for your voice to be herd, we must stand together, as the body of Christ, then watch Gods hand on Mr trump, and God Bless America. He will President again,
a very behooving message!

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
You think Salvation rests with Trump or the Republican Party eh?
Good for you friend, good for you.

I usually pray for Peace so that God gives peace to all current political leaders in the world so the suffering in Ukraine or elsewhere ends and no more innocent blood is shed.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
Good for you friend, good for you.

I usually pray for Peace so that God gives peace to all current political leaders in the world so the suffering in Ukraine or elsewhere ends and no more innocent blood is shed.
Your right we need to pray for all governments, I have praying for God to get the sleaze bags out or the governments all over the world, and for the body of Christ to take a stand, Trump is just answering his calling, witch I hope every one els is walking in there calling, and together, God will put our country back together and better, my faith is Jesus not man, God bless, and God bless America.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Your right we need to pray for all governments, I have praying for God to get the sleaze bags out or the governments all over the world, and for the body of Christ to take a stand, Trump is just answering his calling, witch I hope every one els is walking in there calling, and together, God will put our country back together and better, my faith is Jesus not man, God bless, and God bless America.
Christians need to get to work then for God to put this country back together again.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I pray for his salvation and a change of heart for him to reflect Jesus and tone down the pride.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Don't be ridiculous!!! Republicans and Democrats are nothing more than collections of POLITICIANS, some reasonably honest, and some as crooked as a corkscrew.

Salvation rests where it's ALWAYS rested - FAITH in the perfect SIN OFFERING made by Jesus on the Cross when He sacrificed himself to cleanse us from SIN. (Eph 2:8,9).

As my father used to say (60 years ago) - it's important to swap parties regularly since the democrats "give it all away", and the Republicans "get it back in balance".

That Biden and his administration is an absolute mess, doesn't seem to be in question from either party. so let's see what 2024 brings, although I'm not at all sure anybody even trusts the "election process" any more. God knows that I certainly don't, as the U.S. continues its death spiral.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I think seeking God for a great awakening within the Church is possibly the first thing that we need to do. Of course, that doesn't mean that we neglect our own political involvement.

What alarmed me today is something I heard in a Charlie Kirk podcast dated May 25th(?): The DHS is looking to harass conservative groups (TPUSA, Dennis Prager, etc.), the RNC and Christians. I'm wondering why they think they'll skate through this with no consequences, if true.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Praying His Perfect Will be done in all things, the "death spiral" may be His judgement upon this nation as we have failed to maintain the great gift we were given.:unsure::(:confused:

May 24, 2023
If you mean his current legal dramas, don't worry Trump will be okay, love him or hate him, the biggest threat to Trump is his own age and obesity. Really doubt some flimsly trumped up charges will stop him. Think of it as a reminder that you have to think beyond Trump, still would like to see some real challengers to him in the debates just for the sheer joy of watching him crush fools. Pray rather Trump even lives out the primary and does not yet die of old age or obesity, likewise Biden could die any day now too, praise Jesus for what he gives them and us, but now is a good moment to also look towards to contingency planning. Praise Jesus America is not dead yet.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Praise Jesus America is not dead yet.
But it's heading that way. China is coming on strong. I recall the leader of the Japanese attack back in '41 was fearful that he'd "awakened a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve". No such worries for China. The giant isn't "sleeping".

He's DEAD.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I'd be the last person to tell anyone not to pray for someone they want to pray for. However, I think people are sadly mistaken if they're hoping Trump can reverse the course of events. He might be able to slow them slightly and temporarily, but it's way too late to stop or reverse the progressive agenda. It would really be to everyone's advantage to acknowledge reality instead of entertaining pipe dreams that Donald J. Trump can be anything other than a stopgap. It might make people feel better if Trump gets elected; they may feel vindicated for what they feel was a stolen election. But this is a sorry substitute for what really matters: bringing the gospel of Christ to a desperate world while there's still time.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'd be the last person to tell anyone not to pray for someone they want to pray for. However, I think people are sadly mistaken if they're hoping Trump can reverse the course of events. He might be able to slow them slightly and temporarily, but it's way too late to stop or reverse the progressive agenda. It would really be to everyone's advantage to acknowledge reality instead of entertaining pipe dreams that Donald J. Trump can be anything other than a stopgap. It might make people feel better if Trump gets elected; they may feel vindicated for what they feel was a stolen election. But this is a sorry substitute for what really matters: bringing the gospel of Christ to a desperate world while there's still time.
Yes... surrender the most powerful institution, government, to our enemy-in-chief, satan. Makes sense to me.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
Remember it look that way with mosses, if there's no big problem's to over come then how do you get to see Gods hand, win the time is write, we go by faith not by sight, remember the word says we win, we are in revival God is just getting stared, the gates of hell will never over power the church us,

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
I already herd thousand people getting baptize. in California, that state needs revival

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I already herd thousand people getting baptize. in California, that state needs revival
There seem to be pockets of this happening in different places. I'd like to hear it happening in my native NYC.

Yeah that's right. Godzilla was born in NYC, okay?!? I just liked to travel and that's why Tokyo grabbed my attention. Sheesh.