pray God remove fear from the people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Fear has hurt many people. because of fear of COVID many have not gone to the doctor to have checked out issues that at the time were not as serious but because of fear and delaying not due to them but the medical system has been politicized many have very sick unto death or have died.

Fear put's stress on the heart, raises blood pressure and prevents one from doing what they need to do. Please pray with me that God would send revival, and rebuke the spirit of fear over our homes, towns, schools, hospitals, state, and nation Your home, your country, your nation.

Please pray that the Church will rise up and be the church for we have not been given a spirit of fear, but one of POWER, LOVE, and Healthy Mind.

2Tim 1:7

Dear Lord,

We are coming to you in the name of Jesus. Asking you to rebuke the spirit of fear that has gripped so many of your people. Lord Jesus, we need healing and deliverance. Forgive us our sins Lord, and restore the joy of our Salvation. Lord Jesus break addictions and removes the spirit of suicide from our youth. Fear has paralyzed many people from doing what you have called us to do. Lord we need you to strengthen us by the Holy Spirit to be the witness of YOU are your word said we will be and must be. help us to speak life to those who need you and hope in your name I pray ,

I leave the prayer open and will amen after those who would like to add to this please do so as the Holy Spirit leads you to pray post it and we will agree

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
because of fear of COVID many have not gone to the doctor to have checked out issues
Wow! I went to the hospital today to visit with my new General Doctor and drove around the parking lot for nearly ten minutes looking for a spot. I think we're a bunch of sickos' where we live. :LOL:

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things.
Philippians 4:8

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things.
Philippians 4:8
Absolutely! And if we are Slaves to Christ; If we are Purchased by Christ; If we are Controlled by the Holy Spirit . . . why not just tell yourself . . . "Why worry about anything at all? The Lord clearly has a Plan for my life."

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Yes, Lord, deliver our families, our churches, and our country from fear that is not of You. Thank You, Lord, that You do not allow those who fear You, not what men say or do, to not just follow what many others are doing, for fear that they will be criticized, laughed at, persecuted. Your children are also persecuted.. but You continue to remind us: Fear not.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer request, please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Amen!
Where two or three are gathered he will be in our midst.

We agree on earth so let it bound in heaven,that a great awakening of Faith and trust will saturate those that follow you. Binding up fear and deception that is holding many captive and freeing souls from sin...........

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I'm a little late to the party but....

Please define 'fear'.

These days if you are against something, it is too often assumed that you 'fear' it. This is not true.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I'm a little late to the party but....

Please define 'fear'.

These days if you are against something, it is too often assumed that you 'fear' it. This is not true.
Terror, dread, worry. This is the spirit of fear that Christians are not given by God -- in other words, if a Christian has it, it is of the Devil.

Fear turns off key reasoning parts of the brain, allowing someone to be more easily controlled and manipulated. Which is why the propaganda mainstream media pushes fearmongering 24/7. It's state control via propaganda.

I intend to resist all immoral mask and vax mandates. And I'm not living in fear either. God is in control, and I have complete peace in that no matter what comes next. And it's going to get much, much darker folks.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray God's power shall uphold us to be strong and vigilant
in all our coming and going, and to do away with fear. Let us pray to
stay strong in our God awareness, and there to be peace and wellbeing."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg