pray

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yes i will. don't know what hannah needs Lord but You do. please help your children when they call on You. thank you.
 


I prayed for you
since a few minutes ago,
keep going to never stop
reading the Holy Bible
it's really important
and we all need it!
For your situation,
all I can tell is :
read Psalms and Proverbs,
for me when I've some troubles
in my daily life,
I read them because
they are simple to read
and easy to understand.

Romans 12,12~2.jpg



James 4,8.jpg​
 
Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest."
—Mark 6:31​