prayer agreement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Please agree with me in prayer for my mother.
She has a terrible curvature of the spine which
causes her excruciting pain as well as athritis.
She has to take all kinds of pain meds. M y great_grandmother had the same
problem. Is this a generational curse? the bible says that if two agree as
together asking in my name on earth it shall be done . So please agree with
me for her miracle,that God can be glorified in her.The bible says miracles are
for the believers. Thank you for your prayers and agreement.
IN JESUS NAME.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ Is Lord for all healing for her.
We praise you and thankyou God Our Father for all that is Your perfect care in Jesus!!!!

Hugs and God Bless.
pickles

A

apple1

Praying for your Mom. Lord, please heal damonbomb's Mom. From the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Free her from pain. In Jesus name.
AMEN

apple1

R

Ramon

Yes Amen! We will pray. May Jesus bles you.

H

holydaveholy

I agree in prayer Lord, I pray along side everyone praying in this thread so far, in agreement and Lord I ask that you bless damombomb's mom and fill her Lord with your healing virtue.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
My Mother also has that, and I have a slight curve in lower back, so I feel for your mother alot. Lord we worry about our mothers, please help them and ease this ladies pain. Amen

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I believe, and with you all I pray in Jesus Christ's name the your mother be healed and totally comforted, amen.

S

skymetal777

Lord, this person is suffering from this unbearable pain! Lord please...Please free her from pain and watch over her! In Jesus name Amen!