Prayer for a dear christian in a situation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have a dear friend in Christ who is being attacked by the adversary and is in need of prayer for the situation, I know I am speaking health, healing, restoration, protection, provision, blessing and favor over this person in Jesus name.
Thank you and bless you all who can participate in this request, in Jesus name.

T

tasha66

My prayer for your friend:
Dear loving Father, please help shittim's dear friend to stand up to those persecuting them, and protect them with your awesome power of faith. Amen.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
God bless your friend w/His favor and peace, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s nice of you to seek prayer for your friend. I’m praying that God will cover this person with His precious blood and work in a powerful way in every area. Blessings to you.

Please take comfort in knowing that the Lord is aware of our needs even before we ask, and that “The righteous cry and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you! This will be a continuing thing and I will keep you posted of how He shows Himself strong in this.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord protect shittim's friend from the attack of anniversary. Lord we pray for health, healing, restoration, protection, provision, blessing and favor over this person. Lord bless this prayer request and bless shittim's friend. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!