D
Dmurray
Guest
Hello all, Praise the Lord!
A fellow classmate/friend of mine who I've been spreading the word to is being accused of stealing a set of knives from school. (We go to Culinary School, at the Culinary Institute of Canada). I know for a fact he didn't do it, hes a kind wholesome man, who loves God. He has no need to steal. Just as my fellow classmates know he hasn't stolen them also. He had a meeting today with the Head of the School, and has to go to court and find a lawyer to prove his innocence, and he also will be at risk for getting kicked out of college. He has also started to smoke again, and he has not smoked since October, this is putting an immense amount of stress on him.
So I ask to you my fellow brothers and sisters, to pray for Daniel, so that his persecutors (not sure if that's the right word) shall see the truth of his innocence, and everything shall work out for him.
Thank you and God Bless.
A fellow classmate/friend of mine who I've been spreading the word to is being accused of stealing a set of knives from school. (We go to Culinary School, at the Culinary Institute of Canada). I know for a fact he didn't do it, hes a kind wholesome man, who loves God. He has no need to steal. Just as my fellow classmates know he hasn't stolen them also. He had a meeting today with the Head of the School, and has to go to court and find a lawyer to prove his innocence, and he also will be at risk for getting kicked out of college. He has also started to smoke again, and he has not smoked since October, this is putting an immense amount of stress on him.
So I ask to you my fellow brothers and sisters, to pray for Daniel, so that his persecutors (not sure if that's the right word) shall see the truth of his innocence, and everything shall work out for him.
Thank you and God Bless.