Prayer for effective antiviral for coronavirus answered, Praise Jesus! Continued prayers for more drugs to form a cocktail cure for COVID-19

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2018
I had thought I had posted here in early March for prayer for Christ's help for researchers to find antivirals against coronavirus. Whoops, memory failed- I didn't post! But I did get a dozen friends to pray for this and yesterday our prayers were answered when the top US coronavirus scientist Dr. Fauci said that the antiviral Remdesivir has been proven to be modestly effective as a treatment for COVID-19. He stressed it is not a cure but because Remdesivir is the first proven moderately effective treatment , it will be part of a cocktail of drugs (yet to be discovered) that will together cure coronavirus patients. Praise Jesus!

It is nice to see that the maker of Remdesivir ,the giant California biotech Gilead Sciences, was in fact named after the biblical healing balm of Gilead.

-Please keep praying in the most beautiful of Jesus for other drugs to be proven effective; and for the health of all the Christians and the people who help us on the frontlines as hospital workers, cops, emts, grocers, meat-packers, truckers, water plant techs, and farmers across the world.

{Remdesivir was developed by Gilead Sciences and US Army researchers, partly using US govt. labs. Gilead will not make enough Remdesivir for the American people.(If there is a limited supply then prices will stay high for Remdesivir. Gilead has been sharply criticized for charging 1000 USD for one pill of its Hepatitis C drug that only costs it about 40 dollars to make. Only some of the over 5 million Americans with Hep C have been treated because the rest cannot afford it because of Gilead S.'s ridiculous prices. Hundreds of thousands of Americans will die because of this.)

Mass production of Remdesivir will greatly enable the economy to rebound. And after all it was the American taxpayer who in part paid for Remdesivir's development. Gilead Sciences is the one company we cannot trust to do the right thing.

I am asking those of you who are Americans to email the White House, asking the president to comply Gilead Sciences to make as much Remdesivir as the US needs as quickly as possible, and make it available freely, disregarding cost and profit. You can add that the US taxpayer funded its development in part.

(They say that each email sent has the power of a thousand because people realize there are 999 others who feel the same but simply didn't bother to write. Your email will make a strong difference. The president will hear you. Please ask a friend to do the same. Thank you!)
https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I had thought I had posted here in early March for prayer for Christ's help for researchers to find antivirals against coronavirus. Whoops, memory failed- I didn't post! But I did get a dozen friends to pray for this and yesterday our prayers were answered
I think God did one better than that in answering your post. There is no virus, nor was there ever. It was all a mis-diagnosis. Remember that no infectious agent has yet been proven. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless ronpal, and this prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

G

Godsgirl83

There is no virus, nor was there ever.
:unsure: hmmm..... want me to message you the contact info for the families that my family personally knows of people who have died from this or are in critical condition from it? I'm sure they would LOVE to be told that there is no such thing and never was...........

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
:unsure: hmmm..... want me to message you the contact info for the families that my family personally knows of people who have died from this or are in critical condition from it? I'm sure they would LOVE to be told that there is no such thing and never was...........
You mean the coronavirus, or the seasonal flu? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for praying for those who are sick, especially with cancer, pneumonia, or even the flu. But there already treatments in place for these, especially things like the flu.

Don't you think this is something to be thankful for, and to share for those who are still praying for some treatment to come from the world, as if God must use the world to provide His blessing, especially when the treatments are already available?

Out of interest, though, I would like to know how many you know are in critical condition, and their approximate location/s... Not enough to track them down, just would be interested to find 5G status in those areas.

Oct 16, 2018
Our prayers are being answered.
Another modestly effective drug has been discovered called "Dexamethasone ". DEXAMETHASONE is the first drug to reduce mortality rate of COVID-19. It reduced it by 17%.

REMIDESIVIR was the first modestly effective treatment for COVID-19 But it did * Not lower the mortality rate.

-please remember that COVID-19 is a brand new disease , so to have 2 even modestly effective treatments so soon is simply miraculous.

-please keep praying...... a couple more effective drugs will allow us to create a cocktail attack on COVID-19 and save millions of lives!

All praise to Christ Jesus forever. What an unimaginable and immeasurable gift you have given us through your great suffering and death on the Cross of Calvary!
Thank you Heavenly Father!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to know of naysayers, often mentally unstable by being tuned into
the 'adversary', rather than God. Let us pray that they may recover, so long as we
pray for them."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Adding my name to the petition in Jesus' name.
And if you will do this, God, let the virus mutate into a harmless infection that heals easily with barely any symptoms. AMEN please Jesus

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Adding my name to the petition in Jesus' name.
And if you will do this, God, let the virus mutate into a harmless infection that heals easily with barely any symptoms. AMEN please Jesus
No virus, actually. What is being claimed to be a virus (using the Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction process which its inventer, Nobel prize winner Kary Mullis, said should not be used for diagnosis) is actually the body's natural defence mechanism for removing poisons. That's why it exists in animals, also. No, animals aren't being tested positive for "coronavirus" because of mutation - that's evolutionary nonsense. It's just animals have the same or similar defence mechanism against cell poisoning as people - common design. The poisoning is likely caused by electromagnetic radiation, the same as influenza.

Claiming exosomes are the virus is hardly different to claiming mucous is the virus. Mucous is simply the body's response to overcome the poisoning. It is a symptom, not the cause.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27...7szL43scbKOYFx78irq52A6ZQCRdZmPMWiHTqD_2jv4Zo