L
live-love-life
Guest
Hey all, I am going on missions next year and am starting to fundraise now. I am hoping that my health and wellness business will support the 15,000 needed for all 5 trips. My goal with this fundraiser is to 1.) find people who want to lose weight, gain muscle, or maintain a healthy weight and 2.) help those people get their products paid for and possibly earn a little bit extra. My third goal is to find other missionaries who need to fund their trips and help them do what I am doing. I am asking for continued prayers and for any interest to let me know. I can not do this a lone and I have God's grace and Mercy to guide me. Oh, if you know of anyone that has any of the needs above let me know. Thank you so so so much for the prayers and support!!!! Hope to chat with you all soon!
Gina
Gina