Prayer for God to get rid of demons permanently

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2021
Riverside CA
I agree with you Bingo.
and the book of Job comes to mind.
And other thoughts that come to mind but are too long to explain on here.
I pray you get the help you need GoodRanger. God knows EXACTLY what is going on.
Amen

And as in Job, who are we to question? Even if God explained why, and the ripple effects of why, we wouldnt understand it anyway.
I would also like to say, REPENT for your attitudes and anger towards God, GoodRanger. God knows EXACTLY what is going on.
And I pray in Jesus name, the healing blood of Jesus to cover you. The Holy Spirit will NOT share you with a demon. Demons do not have dominion over the Spirit of God. You are LOOSED in the Name of Jesus. You are bought and paid for with a deposit of the Holy Spirit as a seal. You are the property of the God of Heavens armies.
In Jesus Holy Name.
Amen

Nov 9, 2021
I’m so mad at God!

Yesterday I spent the entire day bed-ridden, being asleep for most of the time. I was miserable going through withdrawal. Sure I had detox pills to help ease the pain, but the tiredness was still there. Nevertheless, I prevailed through the entire ordeal without nicotine, nor was any other inappropriate substance consumed.

I go to sleep last night, anticipating that God would remove the demons. I thought finally my freedom was just on the horizon; and all I had to do was make it through the night, and then God would remove the demons so that I would never have to suffer oppression ever again—but God deeply let me down, having rejected me again for something trivial.

God has a history of doing these horrible things: I go through withdrawal and successfully make it though, then instead of God keeping his word and getting rid of the demons, he chooses to move the goalposts. What do I mean by that? Moving the goalposts means he finds some excuse not to keep his word: He’ll say I was guilty of this or that sin, sometimes being very vague and ambiguous about it; and then won’t get rid of the demons despite all that suffering I went through.

In the past I have repeatedly criticized God for doing this. In fact, I’ve criticized him so many times for his poor conduct here that I know he has heard and understood me. But instead he chooses not to listen to me, leaving me hurt and in anguish.

Apparently, God is more concerned with ritual purity than compassion. In other words, he thinks it’s more important that I say sorry for a huge laundry list of sins than show compassion and get rid of the demons who are killing people and making me suffer. And if I do something extremely trivial like forget one little tiny “sin” on that redundant laundry list of every little insignificant way I was imperfect, God will hold a hate grudge against me and refuse to get rid of the demons.

The night before I went through my first day of detox, I prayed and mentioned every little tiny sin I committed or possibly could have committed, knowing that if I missed just one sin on that list God would hold a grudge against me for it and refuse to get rid of the demons.

In the past I’ve criticized God many times for making me tell him every sin I committed. I ask him why not just sorry for all my sins and won’t commit them anymore. I know what constitutes a sin, so why the laundry list thing? It’s extremely annoying, and I hate it.

Back to the prayer from the night before my bed-ridden detox. Among all the sins mentioned to God in my prayer, one of them was theft. I barely have any money, so I take little things from time to time. Mind you, I don’t take large-value items like TVs, computers, or the like. It’s only little things less than five dollars, but usually less than three dollars. Why don’t I have any money? Because I get monthly SSI checks from government welfare because I can’t work, and I can’t work because the demons are constantly terrorizing me and God won’t get rid of them, making impossible for me to hold meaningful employment.

But still, I made sure to apologize to God that I was guilty of the sin of stealing. But something terrible happened…

Despite the fact that I suffered greatly during my withdrawals and was well-prepared to continue through the arduous process, God decided to hold a hate grudge against me for having stolen in the past—even though I already said sorry for it! He wouldn’t remove the demons for a sin I said I was sorry for, and the demons viciously poisoned me and hurt me!

Normally I would ask people to pray for me and ask God to quit holding grudges against me for sins that I already repented for, but will God even listen? What God is doing here clearly constitutes abuse, and I will no longer tolerate it. I’m going to spend the whole day threatening God with self-harm unless he actually decides to treat me like a human being, not like a POS garbage object. Since God is holding a grudge against me for something I repented for, then I will hold a grudge against him for refusing to forgive me for something I already repented for, and I’ll never forgive him until he gives me credit for my day of not sinning and decides to finally treat me like a human being!

Nov 9, 2021
I’m feeling extremely livid at God. In fact, I’ve been feeling furious all day because he reneged on his promise: He wouldn’t get rid of the demons because he found fault in me for a sin that I already repented for and said I wouldn’t no longer do!

Does God lack empathy? He made me so extremely mad because I went through an entire day of not sinning, only to wake up the next morning with demons injecting me with poison. God told me it was because of a sin I committed many days ago that I had repented of already!

Why is God treating me like this? I just want to know why!

All day since I’ve woken up this morning, I have been praying to God and asking for answer. WHY WHY WHY did he break his promise? WHY WHY WHY did he find fault in me for something I already repented for? WHY WHY WHY did he let the demons inject me with poison when I had tried so hard to do what he wanted so he would get rid of them.

And yet no answer comes. Just silence. Cold, deafening silence. God won’t answer me.

Nov 9, 2021
I spent all Sunday bed-ridden, going through withdrawals. The pain was eased with my detox medicine, but I had to go through it; if not, God wouldn’t remove the demons.

Yesterday I didn’t sin: I didn’t dip tobacco, drink alcohol, steal, or commit any wrongdoing. Yet a massive problem happened…

I woke up today at 6:30, and God still hasn’t removed the demons! Even worse is the fact that he won’t tell me why!

Last time I spent a day bed-ridden and not sinning, God at least made an excuse for why he reneged on his promise, albeit a poor one. This time, however, he made no attempt to even explain why he has left me suffer with demons despite doing all the right things.

What is wrong with God? Why didn’t he tell me why he didn’t remove the demons despite the fact that I did what he wanted? I remember telling God Saturday night that I would be wasting my detox medicine if he would refuse to remove the demons again on Sunday night; that I wouldn’t even bother trying to do the right things if he was going to break his promise to me again. Sure enough, God disappointed me yet again. And he doesn’t have the heart to tell me why.

My prayers are ineffective and worthless. God doesn’t care what I have to say, so could everyone please pray and tell God to tell me why he broke his promise and wouldn’t get rid of the demons when I did all the right things?

By the way, I’m doing something different today. Today I took a pill called Armodafinil. It’s a wakefulness pill that keeps you awake like Vivarin, except it is significantly more potent. And I’m going to drink three or four cups of coffee. I’m going to be super focused, awake, and alert from this pill and coffees; and what I’ll do all day is spend every hour—indeed every minute—of my day praying to God and trying to solicit and answer from him.

From morning until afternoon, I’ll be praying to him and asking him why he didn’t get rid of the demons when I did what he required. If he keeps being a jerk and ignoring me, I’ll post back here with a report and ask others to pray for me and ask God to quit ignoring my prayers and tell me why he is being so stubborn and refusing to get rid of the demons after I did my part.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we lay this prayer request before you, we agree and pray to you, Lord please set GoodRanger, free from all these demons. Yes Lord let the demons leave and your presence be upon GoodRanger. Please bless this prayer request and you be glorified in GoodRanger's life. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Nov 9, 2021
Last night was a terrible night.

It began with me praying to God. I asked him countless times why he wouldn’t get rid of the demons when I did what he required: For several days I didn’t sin, having made an arduous effort to do so. The ensuing night comes, but God breaks his promise and doesn’t do anything about the demons, leaving me to suffer. It happened multiple times recently. And God hasn’t answered. Just silence.

Why is God being such a jerk? Why won’t he just answer my question?

When I was asleep last night, the demons were causing my dreams and present in them. I attacked one of them because I hate it and want it to go away. It said it would kill my entire family on a parallel dimension, and probably acted on its violence. Now four people are dead, a profound tragedy being caused by a true act of evil from a malevolent spirit, and none of it would have happened had God kept his word and gotten rid of the demons when I did exactly what he required. But he ignored me and won’t tell me why!

I want everyone to pray for me and tell God to quit ignoring me. I want him to answer my prayers and tell me why he won’t get rid of the demons when I do everything he requires, leaving me to suffer and others to die.

Does it even do any good to ask for prayers? God must hate me because he won’t even speak to me.

Nov 9, 2021
I finally got a response from God. It’s no wonder he took so long to tell me why he wouldn’t get rid of the demons: He knew the answer would make me hate him.

God told me I would have to endure a ten-day test period of profound suffering with demons, all the while having to go through nicotine withdrawals and walk on eggshells not sinning. Then he said he would get rid of them.

God’s answer was devoid of any feeling or compassion. He wants to test me like this with a long suffering period where I have to live up to his rigid standards, and it hurts me deeply. He didn’t apologize, nor did he show any sympathy for the horrible way he has made me feel.

I am so mad at God for his lack of sympathy and bizarre need to make me go through a prolonged suffering test that his conduct has made me no longer want to be a religious Christian.

Of course I’m still a Christian. I know Jesus is savior, and he is the redeemer of sins. Despite being a believer, I feel so alienated from God because of his obscene requirement and utter lack of sympathy and compassion. Thus, I don’t really want to pray to God, and I don’t want to ever go to church again. Why on earth would I want to go to church and hear stuff like “God loves you” when God has treated me this badly, showing no remorse? I’ll go to church if God forces me to, but it will be just as awful as waiting in a long post office line.

I can’t get God to change his mind and be compassionate and show some sympathy and drop his atrocious test of suffering that he wants me to go through for no obvious reason. He is too stubborn to listen. God knows he has alienated me to the point of no return, but I bet he blames me for it instead of his own awful conduct!

I want everyone to please pray and ask God to drop his bizarre requirement where he forces me to go through ten days of walking on eggshells and nicotine withdrawals. I do not want to do all the right things and have God turn his back on me for ten days; that makes me livid. In fact, it makes me so mad and alienated from God that I wouldn’t even want him anymore but would still be a Christian because I know it’s true.

Jun 12, 2021
I finally got a response from God. It’s no wonder he took so long to tell me why he wouldn’t get rid of the demons: He knew the answer would make me hate him.

God told me I would have to endure a ten-day test period of profound suffering with demons, all the while having to go through nicotine withdrawals and walk on eggshells not sinning. Then he said he would get rid of them.

God’s answer was devoid of any feeling or compassion. He wants to test me like this with a long suffering period where I have to live up to his rigid standards, and it hurts me deeply. He didn’t apologize, nor did he show any sympathy for the horrible way he has made me feel.

I am so mad at God for his lack of sympathy and bizarre need to make me go through a prolonged suffering test that his conduct has made me no longer want to be a religious Christian.

Of course I’m still a Christian. I know Jesus is savior, and he is the redeemer of sins. Despite being a believer, I feel so alienated from God because of his obscene requirement and utter lack of sympathy and compassion. Thus, I don’t really want to pray to God, and I don’t want to ever go to church again. Why on earth would I want to go to church and hear stuff like “God loves you” when God has treated me this badly, showing no remorse? I’ll go to church if God forces me to, but it will be just as awful as waiting in a long post office line.

I can’t get God to change his mind and be compassionate and show some sympathy and drop his atrocious test of suffering that he wants me to go through for no obvious reason. He is too stubborn to listen. God knows he has alienated me to the point of no return, but I bet he blames me for it instead of his own awful conduct!

I want everyone to please pray and ask God to drop his bizarre requirement where he forces me to go through ten days of walking on eggshells and nicotine withdrawals. I do not want to do all the right things and have God turn his back on me for ten days; that makes me livid. In fact, it makes me so mad and alienated from God that I wouldn’t even want him anymore but would still be a Christian because I know it’s true.
Freedom from sin=True gospel=After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

Are you God's elect or nonelect? Find out by going to the link.

https://christianchat.com/testimoni...s-except-christian-stuff.199651/#post-4583333

Mii

Mar 23, 2019

Have you tried binding whatever spirit is "pretending to be god" to you to leave in Jesus name?

Sometimes God allows us to be beaten up on because we allow it. Knock them down.

I'll grant that nicotine is pretty fleshly and can easily become sin in a person's life and that sin that isn't dealt with can open us up to demonic oppression but consider that this presence that is telling you that you have to jump through hoops in order to be delivered isn't the Lord.

If you decide it isn't, is there anything left? After you are past this and spend some time in the Word, are you empty with no faith or walk left?

This just sounds like oppression mate. God may allow that in our lives for many reasons, but it's like you are holding a sharp sword in your hand and an unarmed man is coming at you and beating you up...fight it.

Suppose it was God, don't you think he knows that excruciating position you are in? Don't you think he understands when it is difficult to see and knows your limits? 1 Corinthians 10:13. God will not tempt you beyond what you can bear. If something is doing that or taking advantage of you by setting the bar higher than you are willing to or perhaps even can jump (your will has a lot to do with what you are even able to do)... that's unbiblical and is outside the Word so probably isn't him.

That can be embarrassing to be honest with you to be thrown around like a rag doll thinking it's God but just consider it...

OR it could be him proving a point and you've been trying to do things in your own power and strength to not sin and you aren't taking on HIS righteousness but rather your own and you are paying the penalty by having the full weight of the law pressed down on you and are oppressed in that manner.

It's not like God is asleep at the wheel but this could be a very long process. Read scripture as you are able...be mindful that the flesh produces many thoughts/feelings that are in opposition to the spirit and it can confuse a person substantially (it has me before, it's quite unpleasant and sometimes agonizing)

Praying you get some peace on this issue and at least a breather. Amen.

Nov 9, 2021
I can’t stand the inhumane way God is treating me!

I did all the right things two days ago, and God actually kept his word this time and got rid of the demons. I do all the right things yesterday, and the demons come right back. And God won’t tell me why!

Because God didn’t bother to tell me why he let demons attach onto me last night despite the fact I did everything right, now I’ll have to spend another day doing nothing, languishing in a virtual prison!

This prison day could have been avoided if God actually made an effort to tell me why the hell did hurt me by letting demons attach onto me, what miniscule way did I “offend” him that he would do something this terrible to me? But he doesn’t bother. All he does is say “I’m sorry,” and I told him already that I don’t want to hear his insincere apologies; I want to know what did I do!

Being a Christian is a terrible experience for me. It’s life-long suffering with demons, and it’s all God’s fault because he won’t get rid of them. And he doesn’t bother to tell me why!

Oct 10, 2021
Riverside CA
Actually, as a woman of God, I am beginning to be be a little disturbed of the way you talk about God.
You need to read your Bible. Apparently you don't know the stories of the Bible.

Why are you not part of a church?

Go get an exorcism. They will asses you.

Just make sure your house is clean. Or more will come back.... you should know the rest.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Actually, as a woman of God, I am beginning to be be a little disturbed of the way you talk about God.
You need to read your Bible. Apparently you don't know the stories of the Bible.
I totally agree , it is shocking...

Nov 9, 2021
God returned my prayer and answered, telling me what I had done wrong to somehow deserve demonic attachment.

The “sin” I committed wasn’t really that bad: No one was victimized, and the so-called misdeed pales in comparison to actual sins like stealing money, adultery, killing people, etc. I don’t want to say what it was, but trust me, it wasn’t bad.

Consider this: If a driver of a car goes six miles over the speed limit, it is technically a crime—but does it make sense to punish him for it with a lengthy, decade-long prison sentence? That is too harsh and not a proportionate punishment relative to the insignificance of his crime. The most he should be penalized with is a speeding ticket, and most cops won’t write a ticket for six miles over the limit unless the municipality is desperate for money.

Sunday night is when the demons returned. Yet on that day I tried really hard to be good and not sin to the best of my ability. I had gone to church and heard a sermon about hope, but God made me feel hopeless by allowing (not causing) demons to attach onto me as a consequence of a miniscule imperfection, leaving me to suffer and causing my life to spiral out of control once again.

How on earth is it possible for God to find fault in me for something so insignificant when I spent >99.9% of the day being perfect, trying hard to do all the right things?

Being a Christian is truly a painful experience for me. My life will be ruined if God doesn’t quit his fault-finding behavior.

I am a Christian who has been born again. I know what the Bible says: Jesus died for imperfect people, relieving us of the taint of our sins and ensuring our salvation through faith in him. Why then would God be such a fault-finder towards me? Why would he hold such a terrible grudge against me for committing a miniscule sin? I was perfect for most of the day, being only imperfect just one time (and it wasn’t really bad), but none of this matters to God: Only the fact that I made one tiny mistake. How could God possibly treat me so poorly because of insignificant faults when my faith in Christ was supposed to cancel that out?

The demons have been engaging in their usual atrocious conduct against me since Sunday night. I’ve already described the terror they cause in lucid detail, so I don’t feel the need to reiterate. But really, it’s making my life spiral out of control again, as usual. And none of this would have happened had God not been such a fault-finder for one tiny little “sin”!

God seems to have said sorry when the demons came back Sunday night. But how sorry is he? Apologizing for something like this would imply remorse and have the tacit assumption that he wouldn’t do it again (specifically the fault-finding over one small imperfection that resulted in all this despite the fact that I tried so hard to do what God requires). However, it is difficult to see God changing: He won’t stop finding fault in me for little things that don’t matter.

I can’t live the rest of my life walking on eggshells. My experiences show that even when I try my best to be perfect, it’s rare that God will get rid of the demons because I will have done something that he doesn’t like. Often that “mistake” isn’t so bad, and no one was victimized. What happened to Jesus’ power of forgiveness for imperfect people? Why on earth would God allow me to be terrorized by demons when I fail to live up to his impossibly high standards?

Nov 23, 2021
God returned my prayer and answered, telling me what I had done wrong to somehow deserve demonic attachment.

The “sin” I committed wasn’t really that bad: No one was victimized, and the so-called misdeed pales in comparison to actual sins like stealing money, adultery, killing people, etc. I don’t want to say what it was, but trust me, it wasn’t bad.

Consider this: If a driver of a car goes six miles over the speed limit, it is technically a crime—but does it make sense to punish him for it with a lengthy, decade-long prison sentence? That is too harsh and not a proportionate punishment relative to the insignificance of his crime. The most he should be penalized with is a speeding ticket, and most cops won’t write a ticket for six miles over the limit unless the municipality is desperate for money.

Sunday night is when the demons returned. Yet on that day I tried really hard to be good and not sin to the best of my ability. I had gone to church and heard a sermon about hope, but God made me feel hopeless by allowing (not causing) demons to attach onto me as a consequence of a miniscule imperfection, leaving me to suffer and causing my life to spiral out of control once again.

How on earth is it possible for God to find fault in me for something so insignificant when I spent >99.9% of the day being perfect, trying hard to do all the right things?

Being a Christian is truly a painful experience for me. My life will be ruined if God doesn’t quit his fault-finding behavior.

I am a Christian who has been born again. I know what the Bible says: Jesus died for imperfect people, relieving us of the taint of our sins and ensuring our salvation through faith in him. Why then would God be such a fault-finder towards me? Why would he hold such a terrible grudge against me for committing a miniscule sin? I was perfect for most of the day, being only imperfect just one time (and it wasn’t really bad), but none of this matters to God: Only the fact that I made one tiny mistake. How could God possibly treat me so poorly because of insignificant faults when my faith in Christ was supposed to cancel that out?

The demons have been engaging in their usual atrocious conduct against me since Sunday night. I’ve already described the terror they cause in lucid detail, so I don’t feel the need to reiterate. But really, it’s making my life spiral out of control again, as usual. And none of this would have happened had God not been such a fault-finder for one tiny little “sin”!

God seems to have said sorry when the demons came back Sunday night. But how sorry is he? Apologizing for something like this would imply remorse and have the tacit assumption that he wouldn’t do it again (specifically the fault-finding over one small imperfection that resulted in all this despite the fact that I tried so hard to do what God requires). However, it is difficult to see God changing: He won’t stop finding fault in me for little things that don’t matter.

I can’t live the rest of my life walking on eggshells. My experiences show that even when I try my best to be perfect, it’s rare that God will get rid of the demons because I will have done something that he doesn’t like. Often that “mistake” isn’t so bad, and no one was victimized. What happened to Jesus’ power of forgiveness for imperfect people? Why on earth would God allow me to be terrorized by demons when I fail to live up to his impossibly high standards?
Please understand that God is not doing this to you and he doesn't punish people for things . . . There are natural consequences for sin of course. But God is Good literally . . . Try putting on the full armor of God every day and most importantly remember that it is the demons that should be afraid of you and He who is within you, so be confident in that and take your life back . . . https://www.openbible.info/topics/name_of_jesus_demons_tremble

Jun 12, 2021
Have you tried binding whatever spirit is "pretending to be god" to you to leave in Jesus name?

Sometimes God allows us to be beaten up on because we allow it. Knock them down.

I'll grant that nicotine is pretty fleshly and can easily become sin in a person's life and that sin that isn't dealt with can open us up to demonic oppression but consider that this presence that is telling you that you have to jump through hoops in order to be delivered isn't the Lord.

If you decide it isn't, is there anything left? After you are past this and spend some time in the Word, are you empty with no faith or walk left?

This just sounds like oppression mate. God may allow that in our lives for many reasons, but it's like you are holding a sharp sword in your hand and an unarmed man is coming at you and beating you up...fight it.

Suppose it was God, don't you think he knows that excruciating position you are in? Don't you think he understands when it is difficult to see and knows your limits? 1 Corinthians 10:13. God will not tempt you beyond what you can bear. If something is doing that or taking advantage of you by setting the bar higher than you are willing to or perhaps even can jump (your will has a lot to do with what you are even able to do)... that's unbiblical and is outside the Word so probably isn't him.

That can be embarrassing to be honest with you to be thrown around like a rag doll thinking it's God but just consider it...

OR it could be him proving a point and you've been trying to do things in your own power and strength to not sin and you aren't taking on HIS righteousness but rather your own and you are paying the penalty by having the full weight of the law pressed down on you and are oppressed in that manner.

It's not like God is asleep at the wheel but this could be a very long process. Read scripture as you are able...be mindful that the flesh produces many thoughts/feelings that are in opposition to the spirit and it can confuse a person substantially (it has me before, it's quite unpleasant and sometimes agonizing)

Praying you get some peace on this issue and at least a breather. Amen.
What did Jesus mean by these verses?

Matthew 12:43-45
New King James Version

An Unclean Spirit Returns
43 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
What did Jesus mean by these verses?

Matthew 12:43-45
New King James Version

An Unclean Spirit Returns
43 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”
What do they mean to you?

My understanding is that you need to be indwelt so there is "no vacancy" but "so shall it be..." gives me additional food for thought and a pause that there is a deeper meaning/corollary with regard to the unbelieving in general and while I can extrapolate on what that might be, the main thing would be to not chase after or entertain that which would produce such a state.

Oct 10, 2021
Riverside CA
if you already know the answer then why ask it?

this is a fools conversation!

i do not believe you are a Christian! i think you are toying with the people on this site and taking advantage of our kindness and mocking us.
And you mock God with your twisted thoughts.

1John

Dec 1, 2021
My life is ruined. Everything would immediately return to normal if my prayers would seem to matter, but unfortunately God hasn’t given me what I wanted; and my request is humane and not unreasonable. I continually pray and ask him to make the horrific torment and abuse permanently end, but God hasn’t done anything to put a permanent end to it. The terror I go through has been happening for years now, day and night every day, and no end seems to be in sight.

What torment and abuse am I speaking about? It’s a hard subject to talk about, namely because not many people believe me and instead think I’m crazy, which isn’t true: My experiences are real, and I am a perfectly rational person. Among the Christians who believe me, some of them will tell me that I must get born again to make the torture stop. But their advice is unhelpful because I’ve been born again for almost two decades now.

So here is what I’ve been going through:

I have demons attached to my body, and they make my life a literal living hell. They routinely assault me, deprive me of sleep, molest me during the night, and kill my unsaved parallel self on parallel dimensions. In fact, not a day goes by where these things don’t happen. The assaults and murders typically happen many times each day, and I can’t stand it.

When I try to sleep at night each night, the demons will tear at my eyes. It hurts. In fact, it’s so bad that I’ve had to undergo laser surgery to repair a tear they made in my retina, and another surgery might be needed because the attacks continue night after night unabated with more damage accumulated. Each night I beg God to make the eye attacks stop, but my prayers get ignored and the eye attacks continue until around 11:00 pm to midnight, at which point I finally fall asleep. Other types of assaults happen throughout the day: The demons will brutally shock my arm for no apparent reason, and it hurts. God won’t do anything to prevent these assaults from happening, no matter how much I pray to him.

The demons keep me awake at night with the endless attacks on my eyes, but it doesn’t stop there: They wake me up in the early morning hours at around 4:00 in the morning each morning. I try to go back to sleep because I’m tired, but they shock my jaw or face or some other area right before I fall back to sleep, so I can’t return to sleep, leaving me tired throughout the day. And did I mention they molest me in my sleep when I am sleeping? I’m powerless to do anything to defend myself, and apparently my prayers to God are powerless as well.

I am left tired and exhausted throughout the day. If I try to rest, even a tiny little bit, the demons will commit murder against me on a parallel dimension, which they somehow have access to, where my parallel self is an atheist or otherwise unsaved and therefore God doesn’t protect their lives. They have killed over 2,000 so far, probably more. The murders happen every single day, and no one seems to care.

Every day I have been praying to God for this madness to permanently end. To be fair, God has helped from time to time where he lets me kill the demons. How it works is I pull them out of my body, and I can physically see them; and since they no longer have a human host, they permanently cease to exist. I’m not sure how many demons have died as a consequence of me getting rid of them with God’s help, but I would estimate the number to be between 75 and 100, possibly more.

I appreciate God’s help with getting rid of many demons who engage in the horrible conduct against me that I’ve described in this post, but there is a problem…

Every time I successfully get rid of a demon and it no longer exists, another one comes and attaches onto me. Usually the new demon is even more evil and aggressive than the last.

My prayer request to God is this: I want the demons to permanently leave me alone and never attach onto me ever again.

I want everyone to please pray for me and ask God to answer my prayer so that I can reach the point where I am permanently free of demons and never have them in my life.

These demons are so bad that they can’t be called human beings or even beings. They are like viruses and meant only to cause harm, destruction, and death. There have been many times where I was praying, and an attached demon didn’t like it, so he went to a parallel dimension and murdered my parallel self who is an atheist or otherwise a nonbeliever, even though atheists and nonbelievers don’t pray to God in the first place! A human being, or even just an ordinary being, doesn’t commit gratuitous murder for no reason like that, nor are they so irrational that their violent conduct is beyond bizarre. Thus, it’s very important that everyone pray for me so that I will never have to deal with demons ever again, and I want it to happen like today or tonight. My situation is truly dire, so I don’t want God to put me off for some trivial, insignificant reason; my freedom should instead come now. I’m tired of being a prisoner with no way of escape.

Okay, to be honest I did not read everything because I read some of it and I had experienced the same thing!! the world calls it sleep paralysis, however, I call it demons, and some people like this stuff. I too have been raped by a demon thinking it was my husband, but then I saw a tail, that is when I knew it was not my husband. I too had prayed for a long time, and then I started to sleep with my Bible. I can control my dreams and I would say Jesus Christ, or in the Name of Jesus Christ a million times before they would leave. I also slept with my Bible for a whole month and they stopped, but then when I stopped sleeping with it they returned, but slept with my Bible for 2 to 3 years after that. They honestly stopped because I talked to God WAAAAYYYYY more, and I just would read the Bible. You should speak God's promises back to Him and do NOT say God doesn't do anything, because then He will NOT stop it. Plus you probably are doing things that you aren't supposed to be doing, and this is letting them in. Just saying, when you have an impure thought, or you acknowledge them instead of the Lord, you are allowing them in!! I literally also had to ignore them, and continue to read my Bible and speak God's promises back to Him. For example, I would say Lord you said you would stop them from coming in if we just ask, here I am asking and nothing Lord. I mean really keep reading your Bible, do NOT again I repeat do NOT go on social media, do NOT watch TV listen to music or anything just read the Bible day and night when you are not at work. People do NOT realize that the music gives them a way in as well, even the "Christian" music is bad!! instead YOU sing praises and thanksgiving songs to God and trust me this stuff WILL pass. I even had a dream that I was giving birth to a demon adult I mean it was truly bad, but I had to keep praying, keep talking to God, and continue to read!!

1John

Dec 1, 2021
Please understand that God is not doing this to you and he doesn't punish people for things . . . There are natural consequences for sin of course. But God is Good literally . . . Try putting on the full armor of God every day and most importantly remember that it is the demons that should be afraid of you and He who is within you, so be confident in that and take your life back . . . https://www.openbible.info/topics/name_of_jesus_demons_tremble

you are WRONG!! you need to go back and read, because God DOES punish people for "things" it is called sin young lady!! God punishes the wicked, He says that throughout the Bible, and also He chastises those He loves, like a Father who corrects a child!! God DOES punish us, otherwise we are NOT true Children...

Revelation 3:19 ESV
Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.
Hebrews 12:11 ESV
For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:5-11 ESV
And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him. For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.” It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? ...