Prayer for healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have a very good friend on here named Angela and she is trying to get her phd online but her illness makes it hard for her body, I can't remember what the sickness is called but it is causing her a lot of problems and pain and she probably has no idea how much her words mean to me when she is able to post on here but they mean a lot and she has helped guide mje in my walk given me great understanding and corrects me when I am in the wrong ever since I first met her on here.
I have been unable to do the same or anything for her, I do not have the gift of healing and though I believe in the power of prayer with all my heart when I pray for others healing it goes unanswered.

But where two or more gather there he is with them so I at least want to ask for her healing so she can finish her phd, if it is God's will that is if not then as much as I would wish it weren't so I will accept his answer no matter what it is.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yes I will add my prayer for the Blood of Jesus to relieve her of distress, in Jesus's Name, Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, let you please take away Angela's sickness, heal her body, and also bless to complete her phd. Lord let your healing, strength and peace be upon her. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8

Belle_B

Apr 20, 2020
Praying and sending God s healing power trough the sacrifice of his son to your friend.
By his stripes we are healed.

Feb 28, 2016
dear Blain,
you are so very dear!
please don't worry about our precious Angela, she has a shoe-in -
she knows very well how to deal with the burdens of this wicked-world -
she has had a lot of experience/practice and then some -
hub and I love her very much and pray for her as well as you and others
whom we have come to love in this very special arena -
LUKE 12:32.
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you The Kingdom.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I have been unable to do the same or anything for her, I do not have the gift of healing and though I believe in the power of prayer with all my heart when I pray for others healing it goes unanswered.
There are factors that come into play, Do you believe in what your doing, do they believe in your praying. Have you taken the right steps, Maybe you need to persist in prayer.
Even Jesus didnt heal everyone, God himself cannot work with complacent people.