Prayer For Healing

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dave42

Well-known member
Jul 20, 2020
1,453
549
113
48
United States
I can use prayer my lower back and my left side is hurt it happened a few days ago I'm having trouble getting up and down and trouble walking
 
I can use prayer my lower back and my left side is hurt it happened a few days ago I'm having trouble getting up and down and trouble walking
Thank you! Everybody, for the prayers and kind words, I appreciate it, I'm doing much better :)