Prayer for Missing

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18
​


My heart was already heavy for the families of missing people from the Malaysian Flight 370. Latest news: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 search grinds on underwater as family members protest lack of info - CBS News

It has grown even heavier with thoughts of the families of missing people from the South Korean Ferry that has capsized. Latest news: South Korean ferry capsizes: Nearly 300 missing - chicagotribune.com

I feel a burden to pray for these people. Would you care to join me?

Lord, I pray You would help anyone that may be alive and in need of rescue to be found and rescued. We pray for the families of those confirmed dead to be comforted in their loss. I pray for a supernatural peace on the families with people still missing. I pray all would come to know Your surpassing love in these times of tragedy. In Christ's Name, Amen.
 
KBond, of course I will join you in prayer...events such as these are where Romans 8:28-29 intersect Isaiah 55:8-9 ... on this side of Heaven we may never understand such circumstances but Christ calls us to love - John 13:34-35...“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” - your call to prayer is a wonderful example of this love - God Bless...You have a beautiful heart...Thank you for the Blog post
 
Grace and Peace and I'm agreeing with you as before the Throne we petition for Father to intercede and grant Grace.