Prayer for My Body

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and thought I had it bad. Well, 1 1/2 weeks ago, I woke up in agony, my neck, shoulder blade, shoulder and elbow were killing me. In addition, later in the day my left index finger went numb, and it has stayed that way ever since.

Two trips to the ER showed my neck is as mass of osteoarthritis. My massage therapist thinks it is the car accident I had last Feb. And it probably is. I am in such pain I can hardly sleep or function. Plus, I am working on a PhD in practical theology, and I may have to drop out, as typing is killing me.

Plus, my liver enzymes went sky high again, even though I had held the methotrexate. So, I have to stay off of mthx, which is so important in controlling the bad flares.

Please pray that God's will be done, and hopefully some kind of relief for the pain.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about your health issues, Angela. I’m praying, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and fill you with His strength. May He provide for all your needs and sustain you with His comfort as you trust in Him.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for Angela53510 , and this prayer. Let you please bless. Lord heal her from RA, and other health issues she is having. Lord please heal her body and remove the pain. Lord let the pain leave and she be healed. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Angela, you have been a blessing to many of us who suffer from chronic pain and illness. Know that you are in our prayers. Listen for God's sweet voice, he will answer your prayers.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks everyone for these posts of encouragement and praying for me. I can barely type, so this will be brief.

God is in control! I just need to learn how to accept when it is his will for me to suffer, and when I need to fight back against the enemy who is trying to shatter me.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Amen, God is in control... and thanks be to God we can speak healing on your body, angela. Thank You, God, that You are faithful and true to her and the others here needing Your healing touch. Praise the name of Jesus!