Prayer for my Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter sue7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sue7

Guest
Dear brother and sister, can anyone prayer for my job. I have very hard time this moment, aften I come back to China, I can not find a good job. I have a job now, but my salarly can not pay for my life. I reall don't know how to do? So that, please pray for me, ask God show me the way and guide me all the time.
 
Last edited:
I'll pray that God blesses you, that you find favor with your bosses and that you receive the guidance and instruction from God that you are seeking. :)
 
Praying in Jesus that all you ask will be provided and blessed.

Hugs and God bless :)
pickles
 
Lord i pray you bless Sue with a job that will meet all her needs in Jesus name! Lord place her where you want her to be,she is seeking your guidance Father, help her. Thank you Lord. Glory be to God!