I come to ask for prayer for my mom. Recently about 2 weeks ago my mom got diagnosed with diabetes & high blood pressure. She had been really really happy the weeks before that. She went out shopping, church , walk the dogs , friends etc . I noticed she stop going out but I didn't think much . Then she said that she wasn't feeling well. She then went to the doctor and they diagnosed her. Since then she hasn't been herself . She is depressed and feels lost. . They gave her lots of medication including for depression. She says the medication makes her feel worse. She says she does t want to live sick the rest of her life. That she's afraid to die. Her appetite is gone and she has lost a lot of weight. I was talking with her today and she told about a conversation she had with her mother . She told me that when she has ok and happy My grandmother called her. She wanted to know if she was ok & wasnt dying because some psychic/sorcerer withcraft person told her one of her daughters was or was to be deadly sick . My mom scolded her for going to those places & believing the lies of the devil. My grandmothers response is that she believed . My moms a fighter but I think after her diagnosed she came back to what my grandmother had told her. I know that she doesn't believe but her for her own mother to wish her bad instead of renouncing the devil. Please brothers and sister pray for my mothers well being . You have helped me soo much with your prayers before. I greatly appreciate you all!