P
pente_girl92
Guest
Yall I would like it if yall could please say a prayer for my pastor.
He was in the hospital a few months back and they said it was his gall bladder.
But now they are doing tests and his pancreas and saying it doesn't look good.
But I know a God whose name is Jesus that can heal him in an instant!
This family is constantly being attacked by the devil, he likes to think he can tear down the ministry.
So if you could just say a little prayer for him and his family, I would gladly appreciate it!
Thanks!
Love & God bless!
He was in the hospital a few months back and they said it was his gall bladder.
But now they are doing tests and his pancreas and saying it doesn't look good.
But I know a God whose name is Jesus that can heal him in an instant!
This family is constantly being attacked by the devil, he likes to think he can tear down the ministry.
So if you could just say a little prayer for him and his family, I would gladly appreciate it!
Thanks!
Love & God bless!